Punk

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Is Punk Dead? Or just this UG group...

jdallman

I don't know why this stoppped being the guitarists socila network of choice...I've noticed a ton of dead links, no one has opsted in this group for over a year....where is everyone?
I don't know why this stoppped being the guitarists socila network of choice...I've noticed a ton of dead links, no one has opsted in this group for over a year....where is everyone?
Posted: Jan 6, 2014 9:31 AM - Quote - Report!

dankhus

Sometimes I wonder just the same. Sometimes I wonder just the same.
Posted: Feb 24, 2014 6:23 PM - Quote - Report!

Kurt1964

UG has done it to themselves..... It used to be, "Do as you feel". Now it's, "DO AS WE SAY". Too many fuckin' rules on this site. UG has done it to themselves..... It used to be, "Do as you feel". Now it's, "DO AS WE SAY". Too many fuckin' rules on this site.
Posted: Feb 24, 2014 10:30 PM - Quote - Report!

Brokerkid

I dont really see why i should take the time to log in on the site any more, I mean I have a tab app, chord app, song app my smartphone does its all! who needs to be on a "socila" network for guitars any more. I dont really see why i should take the time to log in on the site any more, I mean I have a tab app, chord app, song app my smartphone does its all! who needs to be on a "socila" network for guitars any more.
Posted: Mar 6, 2014 1:51 AM - Quote - Report!

Brokerkid

I dont really see why i should take the time to log in on the site any more, I mean I have a tab app, chord app, song app my smartphone does its all! who needs to be on a "socila" network for guitars any more. I dont really see why i should take the time to log in on the site any more, I mean I have a tab app, chord app, song app my smartphone does its all! who needs to be on a "socila" network for guitars any more.

Brokerkid

Brokerkid

jdallman

Kurt1964 wrote on Feb 24th, 2014 at 5:30pm :
UG has done it to themselves..... It used to be, "Do as you feel". Now it's, "DO AS WE SAY". Too many fuckin' rules on this site.

That;'s kinda why I'm on Jellynote as well. It seems to be freeer. Literally.
[QUOTE u='Kurt1964' d='2014-02-24 17:30:03']UG has done it to themselves..... It used to be, "Do as you feel". Now it's, "DO AS WE SAY". Too many fuckin' rules on this site.[/QUOTE] That;'s kinda why I'm on Jellynote as well. It seems to be freeer. Literally.
Posted: Mar 21, 2014 3:50 AM - Quote - Report!

jdallman

Kurt1964 wrote on Feb 24th, 2014 at 5:30pm :
UG has done it to themselves..... It used to be, "Do as you feel". Now it's, "DO AS WE SAY". Too many fuckin' rules on this site.

That;'s kinda why I'm on Jellynote as well. It seems to be freeer. Literally.
[QUOTE u='Kurt1964' d='2014-02-24 17:30:03']UG has done it to themselves..... It used to be, "Do as you feel". Now it's, "DO AS WE SAY". Too many fuckin' rules on this site.[/QUOTE] That;'s kinda why I'm on Jellynote as well. It seems to be freeer. Literally.
Posted: Mar 21, 2014 3:50 AM - Quote - Report!

jdallman

And besides, I say, let's take it back! It very well used to be user ran and it can be again. Fuck em if they can't take a joke... Besides, that's what it comes down to, the users. They haven't messed the site all up, so It's totally up to us to keep it thriving. Otherwise it'll be like MySpace in three years. Now that site sucks ass. And besides, I say, let's take it back! It very well used to be user ran and it can be again. Fuck em if they can't take a joke... Besides, that's what it comes down to, the users. They haven't messed the site all up, so It's totally up to us to keep it thriving. Otherwise it'll be like MySpace in three years. Now that site sucks ass.
Posted: Mar 21, 2014 3:55 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand