group made through pure boredom and stupidity lalalalalalalalalala lallalal alalalalala if ur still reading y just join the group cuz u feel like and get over with it hahahahahahahahahaha hahahaha jezuz christ r u still reading wtf i mean seriously theres

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

HAPPY SINTERKLAAS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aartisookniemiz

For UG`ers who don`t know what Sinterklaas is
visit this page---> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinterklaas
Or short told by me: Sinterklaas is a old guy who gives presents from like 20 november till 5 december, at 5 december we have 'Pakjes avond' (dutch for Presentnight) at this night we get lotss of pressents at the same time (till 5 december you can put your shoe at your window and then Sinterklaas and his helpers, their called Black Peters, will put a present in it)
and you also get lots off candy: like pepernoten, marsepein and speculaas (<-- don`t know how to say this in English so I said it in Dutch)

Anyway

HAPPY SINTERKLAAS !!!!!!!!!!!

Aartisookniemiz

BTW
this is a picture of Sinterklaas

And this is a picture of one of his helper Black Peter

HAPPY SINTERKLAAS AGAIN !!!!!!

Aartisookniemiz

For UG`ers who don`t know what Sinterklaas is
visit this page---> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinterklaas
Or short told by me: Sinterklaas is a old guy who gives presents from like 20 november till 5 december, at 5 december we have 'Pakjes avond' (dutch for Presentnight) at this night we get lotss of pressents at the same time (till 5 december you can put your shoe at your window and then Sinterklaas and his helpers, their called Black Peters, will put a present in it)
and you also get lots off candy: like pepernoten, marsepein and speculaas (<-- don`t know how to say this in English so I said it in Dutch)

Anyway

HAPPY SINTERKLAAS !!!!!!!!!!!

Aartisookniemiz

BTW
this is a picture of Sinterklaas 

And this is a picture of one of his helper Black Peter

HAPPY SINTERKLAAS AGAIN !!!!!!

Aartisookniemiz

Posted: Dec 5, 2008 4:44 PM - Quote - Report!

iicklerockchiq

errrrmmm,,, oohkaaaiiii? :golfclap: errrrmmm,,, oohkaaaiiii? :golfclap:
Posted: Dec 18, 2008 12:34 PM - Quote - Report!

joosy97*

Sinterklaas is super cool Sinterklaas is super cool
Posted: Aug 14, 2013 12:04 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand