The Raconteurs Fan Club

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Out of the 3 artists...

WhiteStripesIII

...with members that form the Raconteurs, who's your favourite?

The White Stripes
Brendan Benson
or The Greenhornes?

White Stripes obviously for me, also really like the Greenhornes.. not listen to much of Brendans solo stuff.
...with members that form the Raconteurs, who's your favourite?

The White Stripes
Brendan Benson
or The Greenhornes?

White Stripes obviously for me, also really like the Greenhornes.. not listen to much of Brendans solo stuff.
Posted: Jan 26, 2008 12:02 PM - Quote - Report!

hellfire21

I only listen 2 the stripes, so my answer is rather obvious I only listen 2 the stripes, so my answer is rather obvious
Posted: Jan 26, 2008 3:06 PM - Quote - Report!

LedDaveZeppelin

Well yea definately the White Stripes but Brendan Benson has some great tunes. Well yea definately the White Stripes but Brendan Benson has some great tunes.
Posted: Jan 28, 2008 12:22 AM - Quote - Report!

seinfeld1027

The stripes The stripes
Posted: Mar 20, 2008 4:19 AM - Quote - Report!

100%guitarmad

LedDaveZeppelin wrote on Jan 27th, 2008 at 7:22pm :
Well yea definately the White Stripes but Brendan Benson has some great tunes.
agreed
LedDaveZeppelin wrote on Jan 27th, 2008 at 7:22pm :
Well yea definately the White Stripes but Brendan Benson has some great tunes.
agreed
Posted: Mar 22, 2008 2:22 PM - Quote - Report!

riveroll

THere is no way you have to even think about this question. Obviously jack white is an incredible musician and has succeeded with the Stripes. However, I would not count out the Greenhornes. There music is incredibly good. I think I know why they have not succeeded in the mainstream and that is simply because blues, classic rock style of music is just not put out on the radio as much. the Hornes are great. listen to their music and you'll see what I mean. I call it a tie with the hornes and stripes THere is no way you have to even think about this question. Obviously jack white is an incredible musician and has succeeded with the Stripes. However, I would not count out the Greenhornes. There music is incredibly good. I think I know why they have not succeeded in the mainstream and that is simply because blues, classic rock style of music is just not put out on the radio as much. the Hornes are great. listen to their music and you'll see what I mean. I call it a tie with the hornes and stripes
Posted: Jun 8, 2008 6:44 AM - Quote - Report!

israels_son

Never heard anyone but the Stripes. so I guess it's the Stripes for me. Never heard anyone but the Stripes. so I guess it's the Stripes for me.
Posted: Jun 14, 2008 11:37 AM - Quote - Report!

ze monsta

Brendan Benson is easily my favourite.
But Soledad Brothers > White Stripes

I wish Jack would make a band with Ben Swank, Johnny Walker and Jack Lawrence...
Brendan Benson is easily my favourite.
But Soledad Brothers > White Stripes

I wish Jack would make a band with Ben Swank, Johnny Walker and Jack Lawrence...
Posted: Jun 15, 2008 2:45 PM - Quote - Report!

Mr_Jones

The Greenhornes... they are from like an hour away from me. The Greenhornes... they are from like an hour away from me.
Posted: Oct 2, 2008 11:59 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand