The Raconteurs Fan Club

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Broken Boy Soldiers or Consolers Of The Lonely

JackWhite333

Which do you like better?

I prefer Consolers Of The Lonely by far, because Broken Boy Soldiers, although the title track is my favorite Raconteurs song, the album together was just way to short, and in my opinion did'nt have enough good songs to beat out Consolers. I still love both though.
Which do you like better?

I prefer Consolers Of The Lonely by far, because Broken Boy Soldiers, although the title track is my favorite Raconteurs song, the album together was just way to short, and in my opinion did'nt have enough good songs to beat out Consolers. I still love both though.
Posted: Oct 19, 2008 6:09 PM - Quote - Report!

SaintsofNowhere

Too hard. I love them both. I love the Song Broken Boy Soldiers though. Which CD is Hold Up on? Too hard. I love them both. I love the Song Broken Boy Soldiers though. Which CD is Hold Up on?
Posted: Jan 31, 2009 12:12 AM - Quote - Report!

hellfire21

Hold Up is on the new record and i like the new record more for most of the same reasons as JackWhite333. and i like the heavier/bluesy style thats prevails on Consolers. they're both really godd albums though. Hold Up is on the new record

and i like the new record more for most of the same reasons as JackWhite333. and i like the heavier/bluesy style thats prevails on Consolers. they're both really godd albums though.
Posted: Jul 4, 2009 10:02 PM - Quote - Report!

israels_son

Consolers was my first of theirs, so it has a special place in my heart. BBS was a bit short but Level and Blue Veins make it a tough choice Consolers was my first of theirs, so it has a special place in my heart.

BBS was a bit short but Level and Blue Veins make it a tough choice
Posted: Jul 12, 2009 4:37 PM - Quote - Report!

BenWhite1976

Yeah i would have to say Consolers is the better album, even though i really like Steady as she goes i prefer the title song in consolers and the album as a whole. Yeah i would have to say Consolers is the better album, even though i really like Steady as she goes i prefer the title song in consolers and the album as a whole.
Posted: Dec 16, 2009 10:33 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand