Learn Something New Every Day Group

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Questions

dillpickle32

Ok I have some questions that maybe someone can answer. I posted it on my profile but i am interested to see if anyone knows. Y is the sun sometimes red? And why don't we ever see the other side of the moon? Ok I have some questions that maybe someone can answer. I posted it on my profile but i am interested to see if anyone knows. Y is the sun sometimes red? And why don't we ever see the other side of the moon?
Posted: May 31, 2010 2:25 AM - Quote - Report!

GregAshby

The reason we sometimes see the sun as red is because of moisture in the air...Kinda like a rainbow...As for the reason we dont see the other side of the moon is beacause of the way it orbits us... The reason we sometimes see the sun as red is because of moisture in the air...Kinda like a rainbow...As for the reason we dont see the other side of the moon is beacause of the way it orbits us...
Posted: Jun 3, 2010 11:23 PM - Quote - Report!

dillpickle32

Really that is interesting. No Because We r spinning and such I would think we would see the other side. I mean it has to be spinning PERFECTLY because it is orbiting us. I just think its weird. Because it is spinning but its spin counters its orbit so we never see it and it baffles me.lol Really that is interesting. No Because We r spinning and such I would think we would see the other side. I mean it has to be spinning PERFECTLY because it is orbiting us. I just think its weird. Because it is spinning but its spin counters its orbit so we never see it and it baffles me.lol
Posted: Jun 4, 2010 2:59 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand