The Few,The Proud xTHE STRAIGHT EDGEx

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Only the Legal Necessity

Saint Valentine

Last year in fall I broke my pinky so horribly bad that the doctor said I almost amputated it (for those that don't know that means "broke", "cut", or "ripped off".) It was blunt force. I was running up the stairs two at a time at school because I was gonna be late for class. I reached for the railing and hit my pinky on it. At first I thought it was nothing... until I looked at it.

For those of you who may read this that have a vivid sense of imagery and can easily picture what you read I am sorry for the following description.

The tip of my pinky was bent forward at an angle and the back of my nail ripped through the flesh of the nail bed and was just laying on top of my finger. I went to the hospital and got and x-ray... it was not hard to tell that I broke my pinky from the x-ray (Bone looked like this /- ...you get it right?).

They gave me a prescription for Vicodin (or generically known as "hydrocodone") for the pain. Vicodin is a controlled substance and is a completely illegal drug unless prescribed. I took it out of the necessity to get rid of the pain so I could sleep... They eventually did surgery and put a giant pin in the tip of my pinky. They also had to remove my nail because there was no chance of saving it. The nail has grown back but is deformed now. I was so happy when I finally got my cast off because I could turbo pick again.

Well that's my story to show that if I'm going to take something hard, I'm only going to do it legally and with a necessity. If anything similar has happened to any of you other sXe's I would like to hear your story.

-Saint
Last year in fall I broke my pinky so horribly bad that the doctor said I almost amputated it (for those that don't know that means "broke", "cut", or "ripped off".) It was blunt force. I was running up the stairs two at a time at school because I was gonna be late for class. I reached for the railing and hit my pinky on it. At first I thought it was nothing... until I looked at it.

For those of you who may read this that have a vivid sense of imagery and can easily picture what you read I am sorry for the following description.

The tip of my pinky was bent forward at an angle and the back of my nail ripped through the flesh of the nail bed and was just laying on top of my finger. I went to the hospital and got and x-ray... it was not hard to tell that I broke my pinky from the x-ray (Bone looked like this /- ...you get it right?).

They gave me a prescription for Vicodin (or generically known as "hydrocodone") for the pain. Vicodin is a controlled substance and is a completely illegal drug unless prescribed. I took it out of the necessity to get rid of the pain so I could sleep... They eventually did surgery and put a giant pin in the tip of my pinky. They also had to remove my nail because there was no chance of saving it. The nail has grown back but is deformed now. I was so happy when I finally got my cast off because I could turbo pick again.

Well that's my story to show that if I'm going to take something hard, I'm only going to do it legally and with a necessity. If anything similar has happened to any of you other sXe's I would like to hear your story.

-Saint
Posted: Apr 24, 2009 6:40 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand