The Rhode Island Club

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! looking for a new band

DKMfreak410

Ok so the band im in is good and all but they dont seem to care much about it. Only the singer/rythm guitarist seems interested in it. It doesnt seem like it matters too much to the bass player and the drummer (whose house we practice at) is not very reliable with anything. I can never get in touch with him and it always has to be his way. Were not having many practices so i plan on having a talk with the drummer and ill try to straighten things out but if things dont work out i might just leave.

IF ANYBODY IS IN A BAND LOOKING FOR A NEW GUITARIST, PLANS ON STARTING A BAND, OR KNOWS SOMEBODY IN A BAND THAT NEEDS ONE PLEASE RESPOND!!!

I love music and i want to be in a (dedicated) band it has been my dream since i was a little kid so please try to help me out, ill be your best friend.

PS: i know theory and practice 2-4 hours a day and im 15

Ok so the band im in is good and all but they dont seem to care much about it. Only the singer/rythm guitarist seems interested in it. It doesnt seem like it matters too much to the bass player and the drummer (whose house we practice at) is not very reliable with anything. I can never get in touch with him and it always has to be his way. Were not having many practices so i plan on having a talk with the drummer and ill try to straighten things out but if things dont work out i might just leave. 

IF ANYBODY IS IN A BAND LOOKING FOR A NEW GUITARIST, PLANS ON STARTING A BAND, OR KNOWS SOMEBODY IN A BAND THAT NEEDS ONE PLEASE RESPOND!!! 

I love music and i want to be in a (dedicated) band it has been my dream since i was a little kid so please try to help me out, ill be your best friend.

PS: i know theory and practice 2-4 hours a day and im 15 

Posted: Aug 22, 2009 9:29 PM - Quote - Report!

Mr.LeadGuitar

Hey, we're really dedicated, and just lost a member. The issue is, we lost a bassist, not a guitarist. The principal is simmilar, however. We just had a gig at AS220, and try to perform as often as possible. My question is: would you want to make the switch to bassist? We're all 16 (with the drummer at 17), are influenced by all kinds of music (mainly metallica and led zeppelin with heavy punk and blues influences), perform regularly at a battle of the bands (twice a year), and are open to all musical ideas. So contact me: what city do you live in? Would you be willing to switch to bass? (it's like guitar, but without the top 2 strings and an octave down. if you know theory, than playing something like a 5 string shouldnt be hard at all). But we wanna make it too. We want to be famous, have our names in the books as one of the greatest bands of all times!

:D Hope to hear from you soon,
George DesRoches

(P.S. we will have to be fair and audition you, but if you have as strong a drive as you say you do, you'll definitely have a leg up on the compitition)
Hey, we're really dedicated, and just lost a member. The issue is, we lost a bassist, not a guitarist. The principal is simmilar, however. We just had a gig at AS220, and try to perform as often as possible. My question is: would you want to make the switch to bassist? We're all 16 (with the drummer at 17), are influenced by all kinds of music (mainly metallica and led zeppelin with heavy punk and blues influences), perform regularly at a battle of the bands (twice a year), and are open to all musical ideas. So contact me: what city do you live in? Would you be willing to switch to bass? (it's like guitar, but without the top 2 strings and an octave down. if you know theory, than playing something like a 5 string shouldnt be hard at all). But we wanna make it too. We want to be famous, have our names in the books as one of the greatest bands of all times! :D Hope to hear from you soon, George DesRoches (P.S. we will have to be fair and audition you, but if you have as strong a drive as you say you do, you'll definitely have a leg up on the compitition)
Posted: Oct 26, 2009 4:02 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand