The Rhode Island Club

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

New band for me too

jons.1984

Morning Rhodies. Names Jon, 25 and live in Exeter. I am also a guitar player looking for a new band. I have the same problem as DKMfreak. My drummer and bassist are not serious. My (old) drummer has a hard time keeping tempo and my (old) bassist has no rhythm. They say they do all the practicing they need at band practice, once a week. The other thing is they want to play Music like the Dead Kennedys. There is nothing wrong with that but I'm about grunge and metal. I just don't care for punk. I can play some Nirvana, Offspring, Alice in Chains, Greenday(from the 90's, not the new crap) Better than Ezra, Local H, and I can play Pawn Shop by Sublime. I can travel, I have a crate fxt30 powering a Peavy Supreme half stack. (Yea 30 watts and this thing still cranks 4 twelves). Check out my profile, I haven't been on lately to update but I will be now.
Morning Rhodies. Names Jon, 25 and live in Exeter. I am also a guitar player looking for a new band. I have the same problem as DKMfreak.  My drummer and bassist are not serious. My (old) drummer has a hard time keeping tempo and my (old) bassist has no rhythm.  They say they do all the practicing they need at band practice, once a week.  The other thing is they want to play Music like the Dead Kennedys.  There is nothing wrong with that but I'm about grunge and metal.  I just don't care for punk.  I can play some Nirvana, Offspring, Alice in Chains, Greenday(from the 90's, not the new crap) Better than Ezra, Local H, and I can play Pawn Shop by Sublime.  I can travel, I have a crate fxt30 powering a Peavy Supreme half stack. (Yea 30 watts and this thing still cranks 4 twelves).  Check out my profile, I haven't been on lately to update but I will be now. 
Posted: Jan 17, 2010 3:02 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand