R.I.P. Michael Jackson

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Your Reaction

Alienepidemic25

How did you react to Michael Jackson's death?

I love that man's music, I idolized him as a young child, and when I learned that he went into cardiac arrest and died, I cried like a baby.:baby::(

F**K ALL OF YOU THAT THINK THAT HE IS A PEDAPHILE. ALL I KNOW YOU'RE ALL PEDAPHILES. HE WAS FRAMED YOU F**KING IDIOTS.

explain your thoughts. And if I get any bad comments, I will be blasting your page.
How did you react to Michael Jackson's death?

I love that man's music, I idolized him as a young child, and when I learned that he went into cardiac arrest and died, I cried like a baby.:baby::(

F**K ALL OF YOU THAT THINK THAT HE IS A PEDAPHILE. ALL I KNOW YOU'RE ALL PEDAPHILES. HE WAS FRAMED YOU F**KING IDIOTS.

explain your thoughts. And if I get any bad comments, I will be blasting your page.
Posted: Jul 8, 2009 3:28 AM - Quote - Report!

Godsmack311

I honestly didn't know much Michael until he had died. Heard it on the car radio and was shocked. After he died, I got Thriller. Wish I knew him beforehand. I also don't think he was a pedo. I honestly didn't know much Michael until he had died. Heard it on the car radio and was shocked. After he died, I got Thriller. Wish I knew him beforehand.

I also don't think he was a pedo.
Posted: Jul 8, 2009 4:44 AM - Quote - Report!

Alienepidemic25

Godsmack311 wrote on Jul 7th, 2009 at 11:44pm :
I honestly didn't know much Michael until he had died. Heard it on the car radio and was shocked. After he died, I got Thriller. Wish I knew him beforehand.

I heard from my dad's blackberry and then went home to watch it on TV.
Godsmack311 wrote on Jul 7th, 2009 at 11:44pm :
I honestly didn't know much Michael until he had died. Heard it on the car radio and was shocked. After he died, I got Thriller. Wish I knew him beforehand.

I heard from my dad's blackberry and then went home to watch it on TV.
Posted: Jul 8, 2009 9:55 PM - Quote - Report!

Jazzman91

I heard it at school just a few hours after he died and I couldn't believe it. We had a gig at the evening and I wantet to play "Earth Song" or "Black or white" as a tribute but our drummer (f*king metalhead) didn't want it to play... I heard it at school just a few hours after he died and I couldn't believe it.
We had a gig at the evening and I wantet to play "Earth Song" or "Black or white" as a tribute but our drummer (f*king metalhead) didn't want it to play...
Posted: Jul 11, 2009 4:56 PM - Quote - Report!

Alienepidemic25

that's sad. no offense, but your drummer needs some variety, dude. that's sad. no offense, but your drummer needs some variety, dude.
Posted: Jul 11, 2009 10:17 PM - Quote - Report!

sixstringhippie

On the day he died I bought Thriller on vinyl for 50 cents before he died. Later that day I was walking out of a store and my mom texted me and I was shocked. And I just sat there in that doorway for like 5 minutes. I couldn't believe it. On the day he died I bought Thriller on vinyl for 50 cents before he died. Later that day I was walking out of a store and my mom texted me and I was shocked. And I just sat there in that doorway for like 5 minutes. I couldn't believe it.
Posted: Jul 30, 2009 5:16 AM - Quote - Report!

Mothra

"HOLY CRAP YOUR JOKING!" to my drummer, when he first told me. "HOLY CRAP YOUR JOKING!" to my drummer, when he first told me.
Posted: Aug 4, 2009 5:58 PM - Quote - Report!

MetalTillIDie

Okay, I woke up to go to school, walks into the living room, drinks coffee, and notices MJ singing "Beat It" on the TV. "Ah well, probably his birthday or something..." MICHAEL JACKSON HAS DIED! "WHAT!!!!" It's so hard to belive at first.... I find it sick how people made up jokes AFTER he died! Okay, I woke up to go to school, walks into the living room, drinks coffee, and notices MJ singing "Beat It" on the TV.

"Ah well, probably his birthday or something..."

MICHAEL JACKSON HAS DIED!

"WHAT!!!!" It's so hard to belive at first.... I find it sick how people made up jokes AFTER he died!
Posted: Aug 8, 2009 7:49 PM - Quote - Report!

D-Fraz96

I came downstairs and my mom said that he died. I smiled as I thought she was joking. Welp, I found out she wasn't. I think it sucks very bad. Michael is very good at what he did. Sucks to see him go. :( I came downstairs and my mom said that he died. I smiled as I thought she was joking.
Welp, I found out she wasn't.
I think it sucks very bad. Michael is very good at what he did. Sucks to see him go. :(
Posted: Sep 4, 2009 4:20 AM - Quote - Report!

ajmal

Hi All, checkout the great MJ mobile app MJ4ever!
found here http://catalog.mobigizmo.co.uk/?page=mj .
Its just great!. i have it on my phone and it reminds me of MJ all the time.
Hi All, checkout the great MJ mobile app MJ4ever! found here http://catalog.mobigizmo.co.uk/?page=mj . Its just great!. i have it on my phone and it reminds me of MJ all the time.
Posted: Nov 1, 2009 5:18 PM - Quote - Report!

ajmal

Hi All, checkout the great MJ mobile app MJ4ever!
found here http://catalog.mobigizmo.co.uk/?page=mj .
Its just great!. i have it on my phone and it reminds me of MJ all the time.
Hi All, checkout the great MJ mobile app MJ4ever! found here http://catalog.mobigizmo.co.uk/?page=mj . Its just great!. i have it on my phone and it reminds me of MJ all the time.
Posted: Nov 1, 2009 5:23 PM - Quote - Report!

MusicMan24

When I first heard that he died, I actually wasn't a fan of his then, but I felt sad and stuff. But just a few months ago, I was getting sick of most of my music and I went on iTunes and listened to one of his songs, and I was hooked.

It sucks that his new fans (Including me) won't get to see him live or anything, and it also really sucks that he died right before he was about to start a tour.

R.I.P. MJ
When I first heard that he died, I actually wasn't a fan of his then, but I felt sad and stuff. But just a few months ago, I was getting sick of most of my music and I went on iTunes and listened to one of his songs, and I was hooked. It sucks that his new fans (Including me) won't get to see him live or anything, and it also really sucks that he died right before he was about to start a tour. R.I.P. MJ
Posted: Jan 20, 2010 10:41 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand