Real Rock Lover

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Favourite band and why?

Jay Sanderson

Whats your favourite rock band and why? Give real reasons, not just "cause their music is good."

-Jay
Whats your favourite rock band and why? Give real reasons, not just "cause their music is good."

-Jay
Posted: Mar 22, 2008 9:36 PM - Quote - Report!

pouprep

I love the music of Pink floyd beacause you can not have this same sound in any other music group.... Jimi hendrix too cuz of teeth solo.... So c0ool:down: I love the music of Pink floyd beacause you can not have this same sound in any other music group.... Jimi hendrix too cuz of teeth solo.... So c0ool:down:
Posted: Mar 29, 2008 1:23 PM - Quote - Report!

cyco_bob56

My favorite rock band.....there's actually 2 that share my number 1 spot. Nirvana and Pink Floyd. Nirvana because they're the band that got me into being a musician for my career choice and Pink Floyd because they just have an interesting sound and style. My favorite rock band.....there's actually 2 that share my number 1 spot. Nirvana and Pink Floyd. Nirvana because they're the band that got me into being a musician for my career choice and Pink Floyd because they just have an interesting sound and style.
Posted: Apr 21, 2008 8:58 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand