Forget the subgenres and just ROCK!

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

So, what's the point?

fleaflicker182

Of having a group about this shit when there's no discussion of the group and any relevant stuff? Are you all too busy rocking to an unspecific genre of rock to tend to your group? If so, good. If not, you are lazy.

I like rock. Rock is good and people should rock out at least once a day. It cures many ailments i.e: boredom, old age, regard for one's safety. The only problems are its negative effects, such as VD, dying young, and brain damage. A small price to pay, I say!

Discuss.
Of having a group about this shit when there's no discussion of the group and any relevant stuff? Are you all too busy rocking to an unspecific genre of rock to tend to your group? If so, good. If not, you are lazy.

I like rock. Rock is good and people should rock out at least once a day. It cures many ailments i.e: boredom, old age, regard for one's safety. The only problems are its negative effects, such as VD, dying young, and brain damage. A small price to pay, I say!

Discuss.
Posted: Oct 20, 2007 3:58 PM - Quote - Report!

sashki

Everything from Mark Knopfler to Arch Enemy can be classified as ROCK.

So let's ROCK.
Everything from Mark Knopfler to Arch Enemy can be classified as ROCK.

So let's ROCK.
Posted: Nov 3, 2007 12:38 PM - Quote - Report!

Giant Tool

If you class arch enemy as rock your a dumbass!! thats metal, its not rocking, its more shredding-ish, the way i see it, theres a big difference between rocking and playing metal stuff that heavy, its like death metal,
and anyway just playin rock sucks, mix it up a bit, bita blues, some funky stuff, and polka!!
If you class arch enemy as rock your a dumbass!! thats metal, its not rocking, its more shredding-ish, the way i see it, theres a big difference between rocking and playing metal stuff that heavy, its like death metal,
and anyway just playin rock sucks, mix it up a bit, bita blues, some funky stuff, and polka!!
Posted: Nov 27, 2007 9:37 PM - Quote - Report!

rockon1824

^You do realize that metal falls under the "rock" category? Everything that evolved from things like blues, jazz, etc. (to "rock 'n' roll) is part of the broad umbrella that is rock music. ^You do realize that metal falls under the "rock" category? Everything that evolved from things like blues, jazz, etc. (to "rock 'n' roll) is part of the broad umbrella that is rock music.
Posted: Dec 28, 2007 3:35 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand