Hate R&B and that kind of stuff

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Why do people love Hardcore, R&B, rap and other sh

geluidsterroris

Maybe there are some guitar players who also like listening to the kinds of music I already mentioned in the Subject: Hardcore, R&B and rap. Especially hardcore and trance. It is made by some guy sitting behind his computer and just clicking a few times.
Isn't it a lot nicer to listen to a musician who has practised untill he finally creates the song he has got in his head, wehter you like the style or not.

So: hiphop hardcore trance rap and R&B fans: please tell me the secret because I just don't understand you guys.
Maybe there are some guitar players who also like listening to the kinds of music I already mentioned in the Subject: Hardcore, R&B and rap. Especially hardcore and trance. It is made by some guy sitting behind his computer and just clicking a few times.
Isn't it a lot nicer to listen to a musician who has practised untill he finally creates the song he has got in his head, wehter you like the style or not.

So: hiphop hardcore trance rap and R&B fans: please tell me the secret because I just don't understand you guys.
Posted: Dec 18, 2007 4:24 PM - Quote - Report!

geluidsterroris

I MADE A FORUM :D I MADE A FORUM :D
Posted: Dec 18, 2007 4:25 PM - Quote - Report!

mo0n93

misschien is het makkerlijker om op te dansen dan metall?? misschien is het makkerlijker om op te dansen dan metall??
Posted: Dec 22, 2007 7:50 AM - Quote - Report!

2drunk2play

KATH speak english XD:P uuhm i tought ecactly the same thing ass you Geluidsterrorist xD:P i just don't get it :p KATH speak english XD:P uuhm i tought ecactly the same thing ass you Geluidsterrorist xD:P i just don't get it :p
Posted: Dec 27, 2007 9:27 PM - Quote - Report!

dio_dude

cause anything with hot black chiks in da filmclips (and boy do i LOOVE the filmclips :haha:) sells like hotcakes. oh, and having stoopid nonsense catchy lyrics helps too cause anything with hot black chiks in da filmclips (and boy do i LOOVE the filmclips :haha:) sells like hotcakes. oh, and having stoopid nonsense catchy lyrics helps too
Posted: Jan 27, 2008 11:23 AM - Quote - Report!

Gibsum 41

i really dont know why people like that. to me rap and hip hop is just talking about your b*tch with a cheap drum sound in the background. probably because its trendy i really dont know why people like that. to me rap and hip hop is just talking about your b*tch with a cheap drum sound in the background. probably because its trendy
Posted: Apr 2, 2008 6:03 AM - Quote - Report!

dio_dude

i hate hardcore with a passion i hate hardcore with a passion
Posted: Apr 11, 2008 3:35 PM - Quote - Report!

Drome371

i guess because ppl think it's cool to like hip hop, cuz everyone else does...

dio_dude wrote on Apr 11th, 2008 at 10:35am :
i hate hardcore with a passion

+1
i guess because ppl think it's cool to like hip hop, cuz everyone else does...

[QUOTE u='dio_dude' d='2008-04-11 10:35:30']i hate hardcore with a passion[/QUOTE]
+1
Posted: Jul 1, 2008 6:16 PM - Quote - Report!

em!ly

its just music for people with no talent , whereas rock is for people with talent . like us woo! its just music for people with no talent , whereas rock is for people with talent . like us woo!
Posted: Nov 30, 2008 3:04 PM - Quote - Report!

Dude5000

em!ly wrote on Nov 30th, 2008 at 10:04am :
its just music for people with no talent , whereas rock is for people with talent . like us woo!

i agree
[QUOTE u='em!ly' d='2008-11-30 10:04:19']its just music for people with no talent , whereas rock is for people with talent . like us woo![/QUOTE]

i agree
Posted: Dec 21, 2008 5:01 AM - Quote - Report!

Patty-cakez

Rock/Metal pwns all...

I'm down with electro though. Something dancey, that still takes some amount of skill to produce.
Rock/Metal pwns all...

I'm down with electro though. Something dancey, that still takes some amount of skill to produce.
Posted: Dec 31, 2008 2:21 AM - Quote - Report!

Metallica_AC/DC

probably because no one has introduced them to real music(FOB,BFMV,Sabbath,LOG) probably because no one has introduced them to real music(FOB,BFMV,Sabbath,LOG)
Posted: Jan 4, 2009 8:59 PM - Quote - Report!

Bob_Smith

i usually dont like music that isnt rock related, but there are a couple of exceptions. i hate modern r&b, but pre-90s r&b (and stuff that sounds like pre-90s) is good stuff. rap is good if its in the same sentence as rage against the machine... with everything else (like electro, dance etc), maybe once every 3 years or so there might be something decent out there... i usually dont like music that isnt rock related, but there are a couple of exceptions.

i hate modern r&b, but pre-90s r&b (and stuff that sounds like pre-90s) is good stuff. rap is good if its in the same sentence as rage against the machine...

with everything else (like electro, dance etc), maybe once every 3 years or so there might be something decent out there...
Posted: Jul 20, 2009 12:54 PM - Quote - Report!

Sickhick

Rap, hardcore, etc. makes people with no talent feel important :( Then all these dumb people think they're cool. idk, but I think r&b and pop are just disgusting :(

But you have to hear the bad to know the good, also the bad is what seperates us from the idiots! :D
EDIT: Also, I guess the stupidity is rising as a result of the instant gratification factor ("The Dumbening", as I call it). People don't want to take the time to learn to play a real instrument anymore. Rap makes them feel good 'bout themselves cuz rappers have no talent either. Also rappers look like they're rich. Dumb people live for material possession! :haha:
Rap, hardcore, etc. makes people with no talent feel important :( Then all these dumb people think they're cool. idk, but I think r&b and pop are just disgusting :(

But you have to hear the bad to know the good, also the bad is what seperates us from the idiots! :D
EDIT: Also, I guess the stupidity is rising as a result of the instant gratification factor ("The Dumbening", as I call it). People don't want to take the time to learn to play a real instrument anymore. Rap makes them feel good 'bout themselves cuz rappers have no talent either. Also rappers look like they're rich. Dumb people live for material possession! :haha: 
Posted: Sep 25, 2009 9:17 AM - Quote - Report!

asfastasdark

Techno and hardcore does take skill. Maybe not skill as in practicing an instrument, but musical skill because you have to compose it and be original because like you said, any kid can do it with a few clicks. The reason people like it is, well, it makes you feel bad ass... kinda like metal but in a different way. And same goes for rap. Rap is just repetitive shit though, and R&B same for the most part but there are a few exceptions here or there. And I'm talking about modern stuff, not 90's or anything just so you know. Techno and hardcore does take skill. Maybe not skill as in practicing an instrument, but musical skill because you have to compose it and be original because like you said, any kid can do it with a few clicks. The reason people like it is, well, it makes you feel bad ass... kinda like metal but in a different way. And same goes for rap. Rap is just repetitive shit though, and R&B same for the most part but there are a few exceptions here or there. And I'm talking about modern stuff, not 90's or anything just so you know.
Posted: Sep 25, 2009 9:29 PM - Quote - Report!

Sickhick

I quite like techno myself, not the annoying techno, but it can sound pretty cool. I quite like techno myself, not the annoying techno, but it can sound pretty cool.
Posted: Jan 9, 2010 9:46 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand