Roger Waters

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Roger as a vocalist

Willie Chains

I would be curious to find out which songs you think Roger performs his best vocal.
I think examples like Pigs 3DO, In The Flesh!, and Brain Damage/Eclipse
are among his best with the Floyd.
I also like Every Stangers Eyes and The Tide Is Turning, both from solo
albums.
I would be curious to find out which songs you think Roger performs his best vocal.
I think examples like Pigs 3DO, In The Flesh!, and Brain Damage/Eclipse
are among his best with the Floyd.
I also like Every Stangers Eyes and The Tide Is Turning, both from solo
albums.
Posted: Feb 6, 2008 1:45 AM - Quote - Report!

aig91

I think Brain Damage/Eclipse and Pigs (3 Different Ones). Maybe also Sheep. I think Brain Damage/Eclipse and Pigs (3 Different Ones). Maybe also Sheep.
Posted: Feb 6, 2008 7:29 PM - Quote - Report!

Willie Chains

Have you ever heard "If"
From Atom Heart Mother. That is a great Rog vocal!!!!
Have you ever heard "If"
From Atom Heart Mother. That is a great Rog vocal!!!!
Posted: Feb 7, 2008 3:14 AM - Quote - Report!

zman@home

careful with that axe eugene is awesome [from 1968 and live on the 1969 ummagumma album, that is the best!] is Roger Water's most passionate cry. Or rather, primal scream! It is such an awesome testament, one of the 1st songs featuring gilmour [guitar] fully in place of syd.\
It isn't nice and pretty, but it is amazing, an example of a band reforming following the loss of syd.:wavey::sad::wtf::haha:
careful with that axe eugene is awesome [from 1968 and live on the 1969 ummagumma album, that is the best!] is Roger Water's most passionate cry. Or rather, primal scream! It is such an awesome testament, one of the 1st songs featuring gilmour [guitar] fully in place of syd.\
It isn't nice and pretty, but it is amazing, an example of a band reforming following the loss of syd.:wavey::sad::wtf::haha:
Posted: Feb 7, 2008 9:54 AM - Quote - Report!

Willie Chains

Careful With That Axe, Eugene....probably the most unique lead "vocal" in
rock history!!!!
Careful With That Axe, Eugene....probably the most unique lead "vocal" in
rock history!!!!
Posted: Feb 8, 2008 3:20 AM - Quote - Report!

aig91

Willie Chains wrote on Feb 7th, 2008 at 10:20pm :
Careful With That Axe, Eugene....probably the most unique lead "vocal" inrock history!!!!

Yeah it is.
Willie Chains wrote on Feb 7th, 2008 at 10:20pm :
Careful With That Axe, Eugene....probably the most unique lead "vocal" inrock history!!!!

Yeah it is.
Posted: Feb 11, 2008 8:15 PM - Quote - Report!

zman@home

im glad other people know it!!! im glad other people know it!!!
Posted: Feb 13, 2008 8:57 AM - Quote - Report!

leipuri

i think in "not now john" he has great vocal work i think in "not now john" he has great vocal work
Posted: Feb 21, 2008 9:13 AM - Quote - Report!

leipuri

oh and theres some good stuff in saucerful of secrets oh and theres some good stuff in saucerful of secrets
Posted: Feb 21, 2008 9:21 AM - Quote - Report!

farlige-john1

i think he sing best in "the gunners dream" "two suns in the sunset" from the final cut and "comfortably numb" and the wall.. i think he sing best in "the gunners dream" "two suns in the sunset" from the final cut and "comfortably numb" and the wall..
Posted: Mar 6, 2008 9:34 PM - Quote - Report!

Justin_Himself

I Think the best best song or songs that waters has done would have to be anything off The Wall I Think the best best song or songs that waters has done would have to be anything off The Wall
Posted: Jul 22, 2008 7:01 PM - Quote - Report!

HannibalX

roger as voxist = lame but rather unigue roger as voxist = lame but rather unigue
Posted: Jul 11, 2009 11:10 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand