Rolled up towel appreciation society

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Making Rolled Up Towel day a monthly event.

Jaymz_515

"I think that the last day of every month should be RUTAS day; that, or have it on every 31st, so some months won't have it. Who agrees?"

An idea by herby190 taken from the excellent RUTAS creation thread, and I think it's a neat idea. Might make the day a little less epic by it not being an annual thing, however it may make rolled up towels that much more influential.

What say ye all?

"I think that the last day of every month should be RUTAS day; that, or have it on every 31st, so some months won't have it. Who agrees?"

An idea by herby190 taken from the excellent RUTAS creation thread, and I think it's a neat idea. Might make the day a little less epic by it not being an annual thing, however it may make rolled up towels that much more influential.

What say ye all?

Posted: Sep 1, 2009 10:31 AM - Quote - Report!

Mources

+1 brah +1 brah
Posted: Sep 1, 2009 3:34 PM - Quote - Report!

kaptink

One day a year is epic. Once a month would ruin the fun. One day a year is epic. Once a month would ruin the fun.
Posted: Sep 1, 2009 7:52 PM - Quote - Report!

Jaymz_515

We'd need the opinions of the Grand Roller himself. I agree that once a month MAY dilute the fun, but then life's too short to only appreciate rolled up towels so infrequently. We'd need the opinions of the Grand Roller himself. I agree that once a month MAY dilute the fun, but then life's too short to only appreciate rolled up towels so infrequently.
Posted: Sep 2, 2009 12:02 AM - Quote - Report!

bladedguitar66

Yeah, once a year makes it awesome. But I vote for whatever Kensai votes for. Yeah, once a year makes it awesome. But I vote for whatever Kensai votes for.
Posted: Sep 2, 2009 7:42 PM - Quote - Report!

Kensai

I voted for obama.

I don't know really, annually seems to be the best, montly is a bit much. In one year we'll resurrect the entire thing (unless we're all dead) and celebrate properly.
I voted for obama.

I don't know really, annually seems to be the best, montly is a bit much. In one year we'll resurrect the entire thing (unless we're all dead) and celebrate properly.
Posted: Sep 2, 2009 8:13 PM - Quote - Report!

carr4600

How about we celebrate on the 31st of each month and when we have alot more members we can make it a yearly thing How about we celebrate on the 31st of each month and when we have alot more members we can make it a yearly thing
Posted: Sep 27, 2009 10:00 AM - Quote - Report!

bladedguitar66

Nah, just keep it at once a year. Makes it even more....special...unique... Nah, just keep it at once a year. Makes it even more....special...unique...
Posted: Oct 14, 2009 4:58 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand