Save Gibson

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

What is your favourite gibson guitar

zeppdc

Im not really sure either les paul or the sg but they ROCK!:D So what is your favourite or favourites? Im not really sure either les paul or the sg but they ROCK!:D So what is your favourite or favourites?
Posted: Jun 5, 2010 6:11 AM - Quote - Report!

muffinduck01

The SG for me. Mostly because of Tony Iommi and the way he rocks them.

The SG seems so polarizing though. You either love 'em or hate 'em.
The SG for me. Mostly because of Tony Iommi and the way he rocks them. The SG seems so polarizing though. You either love 'em or hate 'em.
Posted: Jun 5, 2010 2:42 PM - Quote - Report!

Sakke

Les Paul.. V is the second. Les Paul.. V is the second.
Posted: Jul 24, 2010 12:57 AM - Quote - Report!

Necrolysis

a nice black flamed maple top gibson lp with active emgs :D a nice black flamed maple top gibson lp with active emgs :D
Posted: Jul 27, 2010 5:02 PM - Quote - Report!

Kalo Hanaka

The one guitar that I Love from Gibson is the Explorer... I played on one, tuned to Eb, and by the gods, it was wonderful... A shame it costs so much. The one guitar that I Love from Gibson is the Explorer... I played on one, tuned to Eb, and by the gods, it was wonderful... A shame it costs so much.
Posted: Oct 21, 2010 8:47 PM - Quote - Report!

PsiGuy60

My favourite Gibson has to be the V. I don't know why, but it's the only one in pretty much the entire Gibson range that feels decent in my hands.

In terms of "favourite music was made with it" I have to say Les Paul, though.
My favourite Gibson has to be the V. I don't know why, but it's the only one in pretty much the entire Gibson range that feels decent in my hands. In terms of "favourite music was made with it" I have to say Les Paul, though.
Posted: Aug 24, 2011 8:49 PM - Quote - Report!

moscaespaol

silverburst LP

*heart emote here, i don't know how to do it*
silverburst LP *heart emote here, i don't know how to do it*
Posted: Oct 18, 2011 3:33 AM - Quote - Report!

technoguyx

Judging from looks only (haven't had the chance to play one :c), I'd say the Flying V and the SG. Judging from looks only (haven't had the chance to play one :c), I'd say the Flying V and the SG.
Posted: Oct 18, 2011 5:23 PM - Quote - Report!

soloXshredder

Ebony LP hands down. Ebony LP hands down.
Posted: Nov 7, 2011 6:33 PM - Quote - Report!

MM14

Reverse firebird Reverse firebird
Posted: Nov 9, 2011 11:49 PM - Quote - Report!

tortilla

flying v flying v
Posted: Nov 10, 2011 3:05 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand