Sepultura

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Your Favourite Sepultura album.

freddaahh

Our first thread, pick your favourite album, say why and argue with others and how their opinions are wrong.

My favourites are Arise and Beneath the Remains, two brilliant raw and unrelenting thrash albums, I love Max's roar and some of the harmonised solos were fabulous on both CDs.
Our first thread, pick your favourite album, say why and argue with others and how their opinions are wrong.

My favourites are Arise and Beneath the Remains, two brilliant raw and unrelenting thrash albums, I love Max's roar and some of the harmonised solos were fabulous on both CDs.
Posted: Apr 12, 2008 1:17 AM - Quote - Report!

CaptnWar

The cover to Chaos A.D. is on the back of my guitar... can't pick one as my favourite to listen to though. The cover to Chaos A.D. is on the back of my guitar... can't pick one as my favourite to listen to though.
Posted: Apr 12, 2008 6:51 AM - Quote - Report!

Page/Rhoads

Chaos A.D. or Roots. Chaos A.D. or Roots.
Posted: Apr 12, 2008 6:44 PM - Quote - Report!

Phe4rTheGod

fuckin Roots man...that was pure brutality... fuckin Roots man...that was pure brutality...
Posted: Apr 13, 2008 7:03 PM - Quote - Report!

dio_dude

beneath the remains for me. i don't like groove metal type stuff, so i didn't like roots that much. beneath the remains for me. i don't like groove metal type stuff, so i didn't like roots that much.
Posted: Apr 24, 2008 1:05 PM - Quote - Report!

juzzy

schizophrenia, so raw and the best riffs they have come up with ever. any1 who says an album after 96' is not right schizophrenia, so raw and the best riffs they have come up with ever. any1 who says an album after 96' is not right
Posted: Jun 12, 2008 7:27 AM - Quote - Report!

Hydra26

freddaahh wrote on Apr 11th, 2008 at 8:17pm :

Same two albums I woulda picked. No real analysis here on my part, they just feel right.
[QUOTE u='freddaahh' d='2008-04-11 20:17:49']Our first thread, pick your favourite album, say why and argue with others and how their opinions are wrong.

[/QUOTE]

Same two albums I woulda picked. No real analysis here on my part, they just feel right.
Posted: Jun 20, 2008 6:18 AM - Quote - Report!

nolife'tilmetal

Hydra26 wrote on Jun 20th, 2008 at 1:18am :
freddaahh wrote on Apr 11th, 2008 at 8:17pm :

i agree
[QUOTE u='Hydra26' d='2008-06-20 01:18:18'][QUOTE u='freddaahh' d='2008-04-11 20:17:49']Our first thread, pick your favourite album, say why and argue with others and how their opinions are wrong.

[/QUOTE]

Same two albums I woulda picked. No real analysis here on my part, they just feel right.[/QUOTE]

i agree
Posted: Jun 30, 2008 6:39 PM - Quote - Report!

JohnPaulJones66

My favorite is definitely Chaos A.D.. Mostly because I'm a sucker for groove metal. I just can't get enough of that stuff! My favorite is definitely Chaos A.D.. Mostly because I'm a sucker for groove metal. I just can't get enough of that stuff!
Posted: Aug 22, 2008 2:28 AM - Quote - Report!

Metal Maggo

Chaos A.D. and Arise!

+ Under a Pale Grey Sky!
Chaos A.D. and Arise!

+ Under a Pale Grey Sky!
Posted: Oct 23, 2008 8:47 PM - Quote - Report!

freddaahh

Listened to Schizophrenia a lot more recently, insanely brutal stuff, great death/thrash. Listened to Schizophrenia a lot more recently, insanely brutal stuff, great death/thrash.
Posted: Mar 1, 2009 6:01 PM - Quote - Report!

DollSteak

Roots and Schizofrenia :D did anybody listen to A-Lex? I read very bad reviews of it :( Roots and Schizofrenia :D

did anybody listen to A-Lex? I read very bad reviews of it :(
Posted: Jun 25, 2009 8:38 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand