Shawn Lane Appreciation

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Favorite Shawn Lane Song

TheShred201

What's your favorite song by shawn?
My favorite at the moment is probably hardcase.
What's your favorite song by shawn?
My favorite at the moment is probably hardcase.
Posted: May 31, 2008 8:36 PM - Quote - Report!

Freepower

Hardcase is a killer tune, but to be honest, my favourite at the minute is Tri7/5. Apart from that, the version of Aga of the Ladies on the Paris dvd. One always forgets how delightful the melody is after all those fantastic chords.

ED: Have you guys heard shawns madcap freestyling with Buckethead? Him on vox doing texas chainsaw massacre quotes from memory and then sqealing like a pig getting chainsawed? That man had more variety in his little finger than i have in my whole body...
Hardcase is a killer tune, but to be honest, my favourite at the minute is Tri7/5. Apart from that, the version of Aga of the Ladies on the Paris dvd. One always forgets how delightful the melody is after all those fantastic chords.

ED: Have you guys heard shawns madcap freestyling with Buckethead? Him on vox doing texas chainsaw massacre quotes from memory and then sqealing like a pig getting chainsawed? That man had more variety in his little finger than i have in my whole body...
Posted: Jun 20, 2008 12:45 AM - Quote - Report!

TheShred201

I'll have to check it out. I'll have to check it out.
Posted: Jul 22, 2008 3:12 AM - Quote - Report!

dirtymoyer

All of them so far. I just discoverd his music. Give it time. All of them so far. I just discoverd his music. Give it time.
Posted: Jan 17, 2009 8:32 PM - Quote - Report!

bill976

Like dirtymoyer, I just discovered his music. At the moment it's between Grey pianos flying and Epilogue for lisa Like dirtymoyer, I just discovered his music. At the moment it's between Grey pianos flying and Epilogue for lisa
Posted: Aug 1, 2010 4:14 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand