Shinedown Fans

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Second Chance - Discussion.

Eddie4President

Am I the only one who thinks Second Chance sounds too mainstream? I mean, I enjoy hearing the song, but it feels a bit like this is Shinedown's way of conquering the radio. God knows they deserve some publicity, but in my opinion, Second Chance =/= Shinedown.

Discuss.
Am I the only one who thinks Second Chance sounds too mainstream? I mean, I enjoy hearing the song, but it feels a bit like this is Shinedown's way of conquering the radio. God knows they deserve some publicity, but in my opinion, Second Chance =/= Shinedown.

Discuss.
Posted: Apr 18, 2009 7:32 PM - Quote - Report!

Eddie4President

Or not. Or not.
Posted: May 18, 2009 9:26 PM - Quote - Report!

Friday Night

i agree... its disappointing because that leads people to buy just that 1 song for their ipods when there are soooo much better i agree... its disappointing because that leads people to buy just that 1 song for their ipods when there are soooo much better
Posted: Jun 4, 2009 2:11 AM - Quote - Report!

eVAN_HALEN3

Shinedowns song Second Chance put them on the Pop list so not theirs people whole listen to crappy rap and country who are all like "I LOVE Shinedown!"
I love the song also, but they overplayed it so much... They slaughtered it...
Shinedowns song Second Chance put them on the Pop list so not theirs people whole listen to crappy rap and country who are all like "I LOVE Shinedown!" I love the song also, but they overplayed it so much... They slaughtered it...
Posted: Nov 7, 2009 1:40 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand