We Shoop Teh Funny Pics

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

The First Annual WSTFP Contest Thread!!!

jbridge90

Ok guys, in hopes of livening up this group a bit, I've decided to start a contest.

This contest will last throughout the whole month of August, and anyone in the group may submit an entry. Entries will be judged on the following criteria:

Originality(5/5) - Meme's are funny, but we've all seen them a million times
Use of Topic(5/5) - A topic will be chosen by myself and the panel of judges, your shoop must relate to that. Entries showing the topic in a more abstract way will provide a higher score.
Skill(10/10) - Cutting images, doing lighting correctly, spelling and grammar in text, etc.
Humor(10/10) - Self-Explanatory

Good luck gentlemen.

CREATE AN ACID LIKE TRIP(THINK INDIAN VISUALIZATION)

DO NOT POST YOUR ENTRIES IN HERE! PM A LINK OF THEM TO ME! I WILL MAKE SURE THE OTHER JUDGES SEE THEM.

READY.
SET.
GO!!

Ok guys, in hopes of livening up this group a bit, I've decided to start a contest.

This contest will last throughout the whole month of August, and anyone in the group may submit an entry. Entries will be judged on the following criteria:

Originality(5/5) - Meme's are funny, but we've all seen them a million times
Use of Topic(5/5) - A topic will be chosen by myself and the panel of judges, your shoop must relate to that. Entries showing the topic in a more abstract way will provide a higher score.
Skill(10/10) - Cutting images, doing lighting correctly, spelling and grammar in text, etc.
Humor(10/10) - Self-Explanatory

Good luck gentlemen.

CREATE AN ACID LIKE TRIP(THINK INDIAN VISUALIZATION)

DO NOT POST YOUR ENTRIES IN HERE! PM A LINK OF THEM TO ME! I WILL MAKE SURE THE OTHER JUDGES SEE THEM.

READY.
SET.
GO!!

Posted: Jul 31, 2009 6:22 AM - Quote - Report!

SGburnsRED

Contest starts now and goes on until mid september
only one submission per user
Contest starts now and goes on until mid september
only one submission per user
Posted: Aug 19, 2009 12:05 AM - Quote - Report!

NinjaSlayHuman

You had to choose the hardest idea... O.o

Alright then.:heart:

Posted: Aug 19, 2009 10:44 AM - Quote - Report!

jimmyled

Yes! It's the idea I voted for! Yes! It's the idea I voted for!
Posted: Aug 19, 2009 12:31 PM - Quote - Report!

SGburnsRED

NinjaSlayHuman wrote on Aug 19th, 2009 at 5:44am :

lol then you should really work hard then
NinjaSlayHuman wrote on Aug 19th, 2009 at 5:44am :

lol then you should really work hard then
Posted: Aug 19, 2009 3:29 PM - Quote - Report!

SGburnsRED

sorry jbridge i forgot to put that all entries are to be sent to you haha my bad sorry jbridge i forgot to put that all entries are to be sent to you haha
my bad
Posted: Aug 20, 2009 3:14 PM - Quote - Report!

EchoxOath

I will get to work, but my computer activity has died down so idk when it will be done.
when is the last day we can submit an entry?
I will get to work, but my computer activity has died down so idk when it will be done.
when is the last day we can submit an entry?
Posted: Aug 24, 2009 5:56 PM - Quote - Report!

jbridge90

September 18th September 18th
Posted: Aug 24, 2009 9:55 PM - Quote - Report!

BeastlyBassist

A'ight A'ight
Posted: Aug 24, 2009 10:14 PM - Quote - Report!

qsceszxdwa

Count me out :(. School has started, i have homework on the first day. ANND on top of that, my PS teacher got busted for prostitution. I am very dissapoint at him. funny though XD Count me out :(.

School has started, i have homework on the first day.

ANND on top of that, my PS teacher got busted for prostitution.
I am very dissapoint at him.
funny though XD
Posted: Aug 25, 2009 1:31 AM - Quote - Report!

jimmyled

Only one submission so far?!?! Only one submission so far?!?!
Posted: Aug 27, 2009 1:14 AM - Quote - Report!

jbridge90

They have a month to submit entries. Plus, some of them may not have realized it started. Feel free to message some members. They have a month to submit entries. Plus, some of them may not have realized it started. Feel free to message some members.
Posted: Aug 27, 2009 1:16 AM - Quote - Report!

BeastlyBassist

I've got finals at the moment =\ hopefully I'll have the time / motivation to get it done in a couple weeks I've got finals at the moment =\ hopefully I'll have the time / motivation to get it done in a couple weeks
Posted: Aug 27, 2009 3:34 AM - Quote - Report!

jimmyled

BeastlyBassist wrote on Aug 26th, 2009 at 10:34pm :
I've got finals at the moment =\ hopefully I'll have the time / motivation to get it done in a couple weeks
Finals in the beginning of the year? Anyway I think the contest should be prolonged, as school is starting and whatnot.
I've got finals at the moment =\ hopefully I'll have the time / motivation to get it done in a couple weeks

Finals in the beginning of the year? Anyway I think the contest should be prolonged, as school is starting and whatnot.
Posted: Aug 28, 2009 9:38 PM - Quote - Report!

simmy17

Ok, I'll try.. I don't really have any ideas, though. Ok, I'll try.. I don't really have any ideas, though.
Posted: Aug 29, 2009 11:32 AM - Quote - Report!

SGburnsRED

jimmyled wrote on Aug 28th, 2009 at 4:38pm :

i agree people are to busy with school to shoop
jimmyled wrote on Aug 28th, 2009 at 4:38pm :

i agree
people are to busy with school to shoop
Posted: Aug 29, 2009 5:14 PM - Quote - Report!

EchoxOath

simmy17 wrote on Aug 29th, 2009 at 6:32am :
Ok, I'll try.. I don't really have any ideas, though.
you could start with your profile pic and go from that. it looks funny enough. lol
simmy17 wrote on Aug 29th, 2009 at 6:32am :
Ok, I'll try.. I don't really have any ideas, though.

you could start with your profile pic and go from that. it looks funny enough. lol
Posted: Aug 30, 2009 10:38 PM - Quote - Report!

jbridge90

Enough time to frequent the pit but not shoop? Enough time to frequent the pit but not shoop?
Posted: Aug 31, 2009 3:00 AM - Quote - Report!

NinjaSlayHuman

I for one am leaving until the last minute. That's how I roll ;) I for one am leaving until the last minute.

That's how I roll ;)
Posted: Sep 6, 2009 2:27 PM - Quote - Report!

simmy17

Sorry guys, I didn't come up with anything good at all. I just plain don't have any ideas. Sorry guys, I didn't come up with anything good at all. I just plain don't have any ideas.
Posted: Sep 28, 2009 4:39 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand