We Shoop Teh Funny Pics

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

In Memory of Les Paul

jbridge90

Hello Everyone,

My friend has been nice enough to let me steal his computer for a few minutes. In case some of you are unaware Les Paul, a true innovator in the music world, has died today, at the ripe old age of 94. Many of you all know him by his trademark Gibson guitar that has become a standard by many musicians today.

So in honor of him, I say, lets shoop.

If you want to actually shoop HIM, go for it I suppose, but I had more of a product placement idea in mind. Maybe manipulating a picture of Samuel L. Jackson that makes it look like he's rockin out? Something along those lines?

Well anyways, I'll let you crazy kids go at it, and maybe in a few days when I get back on teh interwebz, I'll see something lulzy.

-JB
Hello Everyone,

My friend has been nice enough to let me steal his computer for a few minutes.  In case some of you are unaware Les Paul, a true innovator in the music world, has died today, at the ripe old age of 94.  Many of you all know him by his trademark Gibson guitar that has become a standard by many musicians today.

So in honor of him, I say, lets shoop.

If you want to actually shoop HIM, go for it I suppose, but I had more of a product placement idea in mind.  Maybe manipulating a picture of Samuel L. Jackson that makes it look like he's rockin out? Something along those lines?

Well anyways, I'll let you crazy kids go at it, and maybe in a few days when I get back on teh interwebz, I'll see something lulzy.

-JB
Posted: Aug 13, 2009 9:22 PM - Quote - Report!

Myfirstpubes

I aprove I aprove
Posted: Aug 13, 2009 9:27 PM - Quote - Report!

NinjaSlayHuman

Good idea. I'll make some tomorrow. Good idea. I'll make some tomorrow.
Posted: Aug 13, 2009 9:52 PM - Quote - Report!

SGburnsRED

R.I.P Les Paul :sad: R.I.P Les Paul :sad:
Posted: Aug 15, 2009 12:20 AM - Quote - Report!

jimmyled

Sounds good to me. R.I.P Sounds good to me. R.I.P
Posted: Aug 18, 2009 12:49 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand