Protest the Hero has melted my face

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Favorite Song To Play

mikko_9119

It can be there hardest, easiest, as long as its your favorite.
My favorite is definately Bloodmeat. I am learning Sequoia Throne, and its hard, but pretty fun.
My favorite is definately Bloodmeat. I am learning Sequoia Throne, and its hard, but pretty fun.
Posted: Feb 5, 2008 6:06 PM - Quote - Report!

Godsmack_IV

the only one I can play is Heretics and Killers and it's like the easiest song off Kezia :(
in the process of learning Divinity Within and my friend taught me the intro to bloodmeat.
the only one I can play is Heretics and Killers and it's like the easiest song off Kezia :(
in the process of learning Divinity Within and my friend taught me the intro to bloodmeat.
Posted: Feb 10, 2008 4:02 AM - Quote - Report!

guitar_rules311

I can only play blindfolds aside the whole way through but I can play the intros for Divinty Within and Divine Suicide of K. They are very fun. I can only play blindfolds aside the whole way through but I can play the intros for Divinty Within and Divine Suicide of K. They are very fun.
Posted: Mar 17, 2008 12:58 AM - Quote - Report!

_deeperthewound

I'm nowhere near good enough to play any of their stuff, but I really want to. It's inspiring me to practice much more - I can be really lazy with my guitar. I'm nowhere near good enough to play any of their stuff, but I really want to. It's inspiring me to practice much more - I can be really lazy with my guitar.
Posted: Mar 30, 2008 3:15 AM - Quote - Report!

Space frog

The Dissentience? Bloodmeat? Blindfolds Aside? Any of their songs I can play because when I play that clean I feel I am a step further in guitar playing? The Dissentience? Bloodmeat? Blindfolds Aside? Any of their songs I can play because when I play that clean I feel I am a step further in guitar playing?
Posted: Apr 14, 2008 2:25 AM - Quote - Report!

gu1tar4lyf3

bloodmeat, and blindfolds because their the only ones i can play all the way through...learning dissentience tho, soo much fun.. bloodmeat, and blindfolds because their the only ones i can play all the way through...learning dissentience tho, soo much fun..
Posted: May 6, 2008 6:42 PM - Quote - Report!

ShwagMan12

i can play heretics and the solo to blindfolds!! learning bloodmeat. its so awesome. the intro to sequoia throne is so hard to nail. i can play heretics and the solo to blindfolds!! learning bloodmeat. its so awesome. the intro to sequoia throne is so hard to nail.
Posted: May 16, 2008 4:59 PM - Quote - Report!

dale-banez

mikko_9119 wrote on Feb 5th, 2008 at 1:06pm :

same here. bloodmeat PWNS! for sequoia throne I've got the intro and the first rhythm sections down, but the arpeggios at the end are a bitch
[QUOTE u='mikko_9119' d='2008-02-05 13:06:22']It can be there hardest, easiest, as long as its your favorite.
[/QUOTE]

same here. bloodmeat PWNS! for sequoia throne I've got the intro and the first rhythm sections down, but the arpeggios at the end are a bitch
Posted: Jun 27, 2008 4:35 AM - Quote - Report!

Epic Noob

Bloodmeat and Wretch. It's real sloppy though.. Bloodmeat and Wretch. It's real sloppy though..
Posted: Jul 13, 2008 2:04 AM - Quote - Report!

arsonite

I can play most of their songs. My fav to play tho is honestly Divine Suicide of K cause you get some breaks with some easy power chords lol. :p I can play most of their songs. My fav to play tho is honestly Divine Suicide of K cause you get some breaks with some easy power chords lol. :p
Posted: Sep 21, 2008 6:47 PM - Quote - Report!

dirtymoyer

I love to play the Dissentience. I love to play the Dissentience.
Posted: Jan 13, 2009 3:02 PM - Quote - Report!

urrynater86

Bloodmeat is sick. The sweep at the end is fairly simple and the tune is sick. I'm working on Bone marrow right now and once i get it down I'm sure that will be my new favorite. Bloodmeat is sick. The sweep at the end is fairly simple and the tune is sick. I'm working on Bone marrow right now and once i get it down I'm sure that will be my new favorite.
Posted: Jan 16, 2009 8:50 AM - Quote - Report!

hugh20

I only just heard Fortress and am loving it. I'm starting to learn bloodmeat and the intro riff is so much fun :D I only just heard Fortress and am loving it. I'm starting to learn bloodmeat and the intro riff is so much fun :D
Posted: Mar 24, 2009 7:26 PM - Quote - Report!

Faded Grey

I like playing spoils. It's pretty hard; But, fun. I like playing spoils. It's pretty hard; But, fun.
Posted: Jul 23, 2009 6:22 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand