SOAD Fan Group

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

SOAD songs that have a special meaning to you

Gio Ozkr

Question!... I remember when I first heard that song I cried, I was 11 years old and by that time I wasn't as Cold and mean as I am now, just in case. Man that song is incredible its something that I cant really pot in words. Roulette, is a nice song about a guy that is in love with his girl and in the song he explains the way he feels towards her. Question!... I remember when I first heard that song I cried, I was 11 years old and by that time I wasn't as Cold and mean as I am now, just in case. Man that song is incredible its something that I cant really pot in words. Roulette, is a nice song about a guy that is in love with his girl and in the song he explains the way he feels towards her.
Posted: Nov 15, 2010 2:52 AM - Quote - Report!

Juan76

Toxicity... yea i know everybody likes it but it was the first song i heard and not only that but i saw the video, it just caught my attention the music was just so intense, it was the song that inspired me to pick up a guitar and i listen to it everytime i have troubles or i'm stuck on something Toxicity... yea i know everybody likes it but it was the first song i heard and not only that but i saw the video, it just caught my attention the music was just so intense, it was the song that inspired me to pick up a guitar and i listen to it everytime i have troubles or i'm stuck on something
Posted: Dec 10, 2010 3:42 AM - Quote - Report!

Gio Ozkr

Attack is the one that inspired me to pickup a guitar, and guess what, Every time my buds drop by they tell me to play that song, Attack is the one that inspired me to pickup a guitar, and guess what, Every time my buds drop by they tell me to play that song,
Posted: Dec 11, 2010 9:58 PM - Quote - Report!

Lil dimebag

B.Y.O.B....the first time i heard that song i wanted to pick up the guitar and learn that main riff. B.Y.O.B....the first time i heard that song i wanted to pick up the guitar and learn that main riff.
Posted: Feb 16, 2011 7:43 PM - Quote - Report!

Ankhurth

well mine's chop suey.. cuz' it was the first song i played to a crowd with a band (i was 14).. I was the vocals.
that song inspired me to learn to play.. and after i mastered it we played it again to a bigger crowd...
well mine's chop suey.. cuz' it was the first song i played to a crowd with a band (i was 14).. I was the vocals. that song inspired me to learn to play.. and after i mastered it we played it again to a bigger crowd...
Posted: Mar 22, 2011 1:20 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand