Social Distortion

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Mike Hits Balt. Tonight. 5-11-08

RRW Whitey

I will give you all a run down. Baring any catastrophic events I will be there.
Mon. or Tues. Can't Wait Mike is one of a kind!!!!

I will give you all a run down. Baring any catastrophic events I will be there.
 Mon. or Tues. Can't Wait Mike is one of a kind!!!!
Posted: May 11, 2008 7:39 PM - Quote - Report!

RRW Whitey

Just got around to Do a run down....Great show Mike did pretty much alot of stuff off Cheating At Solitaire and some new songs that he wrote and of corse some Johnny Cash and other covers , he said another solo effort is comming forth. If anybody out there gets a chance to catch him do it. Johnny tow bags was with him and you never know who might show up to play with them.

When they played in NJ. a few days later Bruce Springsteen showed up and played with Mike when he did Misery Loves Company the song Springsteen and Mike did on Mikes Cheating CD.
Just got around to Do a run down....Great show Mike did pretty much alot of stuff off Cheating At Solitaire and some new songs that he wrote and of corse some Johnny Cash and other covers , he said another solo effort is comming forth. If anybody out there gets a chance to catch him do it. Johnny tow bags was with him and you never know who might show up to play with them.

When they played in NJ. a few days later Bruce Springsteen showed up and played with Mike when he did Misery Loves Company the song Springsteen and Mike did on Mikes Cheating CD.
Posted: May 31, 2008 1:20 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand