Creating Songs

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Custom Riffs/Solos

KoRn-FrEaK-15

Okay, so this thread is the start of the song sharing... i juss played something earlier that made me think "Hmm, maybe i could learn how i did that and put it in on UG" So, now that i've started this thread, Lets start posting our Music. as soon as i can get a tab for what i play,i'll put it up. i want to make sure everyone gets FULL credit for what they play though... so if someone makes something, be sure its NOT the best that you can play.
Okay, so this thread is the start of the song sharing... i juss played something earlier that made me think "Hmm, maybe i could learn how i did that and put it in on UG" So, now that i've started this thread, Lets start posting our Music. as soon as i can get a tab for what i play,i'll put it up. i want to make sure everyone gets FULL credit for what they play though... so if someone makes something, be sure its NOT the best that you can play.
Posted: Aug 30, 2008 1:50 AM - Quote - Report!

devilex121

fair enough

hows this?

e|------------------------------------------------ ----------------------------------------|

B|---------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------|

G|---------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------0-----|

D|-------2---------2----------0---------0------- -2---------2---------0-------------0-|

A|-----2---2----2----2----0----0----0---0---2--- -2----2---2----0----0---0--------|

E|--0---------0----------3---------2--------0--- ------0---------3---------2----------|

play it all in eighth notes

sounds kinda acoustic
fair enough

hows this?

e|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

B|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

G|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------0-----|

D|-------2---------2----------0---------0--------2---------2---------0-------------0-|

A|-----2---2----2----2----0----0----0---0---2----2----2---2----0----0---0--------|

E|--0---------0----------3---------2--------0---------0---------3---------2----------|

play it all in eighth notes

sounds kinda acoustic
Posted: Aug 30, 2008 10:03 AM - Quote - Report!

devilex121

oops!
oh wtf?!?!?!?
if you're interested, decipher it yourself
oops!
oh wtf?!?!?!?
if you're interested, decipher it yourself
Posted: Aug 30, 2008 10:06 AM - Quote - Report!

KoRn-FrEaK-15

lol just do what he did, and copy and paste that into microsoft word or notepad, it should work. lol just do what he did, and copy and paste that into microsoft word or notepad, it should work.
Posted: Aug 30, 2008 11:22 PM - Quote - Report!

KoRn-FrEaK-15

and is that in standard tuning? and is that in standard tuning?
Posted: Aug 30, 2008 11:31 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand