The South African Group

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

District 9

Lucky Fish

Has anyone gone to see district 9? It is brilliant. I was really impressed. Its about time somebody other than Leon Shuster made a movie. Anyway, if you get a chance go check it out. Its great. GO VICUS VAN DER MERVE! :) Has anyone gone to see district 9? It is brilliant. I was really impressed. Its about time somebody other than Leon Shuster made a movie. Anyway, if you get a chance go check it out. Its great. GO VICUS VAN DER MERVE! :)
Posted: Sep 9, 2009 10:31 AM - Quote - Report!

vinc3nt

yeah it was cool ey yeah it was cool ey
Posted: Jan 14, 2010 11:41 AM - Quote - Report!

Nite`

I enjoyed it too! the oke who played the lead character is in the new A-team Movie that's coming out in june. I enjoyed it too! the oke who played the lead character is in the new A-team Movie that's coming out in june.
Posted: Jan 15, 2010 9:29 AM - Quote - Report!

KenseiShredder

I love the fact that it's based in south africa! It's such a fun movie to watch....but it's still not a south african movie :(. would be awesome if it were :D I love the fact that it's based in south africa! It's such a fun movie to watch....but it's still not a south african movie :(. would be awesome if it were :D
Posted: Feb 4, 2010 5:28 PM - Quote - Report!

KenseiShredder

Lucky Fish wrote on Sep 9th, 2009 at 5:31am :
Has anyone gone to see district 9? It is brilliant. I was really impressed. Its about time somebody other than Leon Shuster made a movie. Anyway, if you get a chance go check it out. Its great. GO VICUS VAN DER MERVE! :)

Hey, don't get me wrong here. His latest movies argh enough to make me give up on local movies. BUT, his older movies, i mean REALLY older, are legendary.
[QUOTE u='Lucky Fish' d='2009-09-09 05:31:01']Has anyone gone to see district 9? It is brilliant. I was really impressed. Its about time somebody other than Leon Shuster made a movie. Anyway, if you get a chance go check it out. Its great. GO VICUS VAN DER MERVE! :)[/QUOTE] Hey, don't get me wrong here. His latest movies argh enough to make me give up on local movies. BUT, his older movies, i mean REALLY older, are legendary.
Posted: Feb 4, 2010 5:29 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand