Cult of the Flying Spaghetti Monster

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

How has the Flying Spaghetti Monster affected you?

aggie

In one way or another, we have all been touched by his noodley appendage. Please share your most vivid experience where the Eternal Spaghetti has helped you in your life.
In one way or another, we have all been touched by his noodley appendage. Please share your most vivid experience where the Eternal Spaghetti has helped you in your life.
Posted: Mar 9, 2009 5:45 AM - Quote - Report!

Eddie4President

Well, once I was eating spaghetti, and I spilled it all over myself, so I guess that's one way it affected me. Well, once I was eating spaghetti, and I spilled it all over myself, so I guess that's one way it affected me.
Posted: Mar 9, 2009 6:16 PM - Quote - Report!

Punk_Savage

The all mighty appendage of The Flying Spaghetti monster guided me through the harshest of times I faced last year :O

XD
The all mighty appendage of The Flying Spaghetti monster guided me through the harshest of times I faced last year :O

XD
Posted: Mar 14, 2009 12:29 AM - Quote - Report!

kissownsrush

I saw a video of some guy dumping a plate of hot spaghetti all over some old lady, it was pretty funny. I saw a video of some guy dumping a plate of hot spaghetti all over some old lady, it was pretty funny.
Posted: Sep 21, 2009 5:29 AM - Quote - Report!

Sickhick

Botchilism, my dears. Botchilism, my dears.
Posted: Oct 22, 2009 8:06 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand