Spicy Food Lovers

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Favorite hot sauce

Crazed Shredder

What is your favorite hot sauce to use?

I'll post mine once I remember the name.
What is your favorite hot sauce to use?

I'll post mine once I remember the name.
Posted: Jan 19, 2011 5:18 PM - Quote - Report!

Crazed Shredder

El Yucateco El Yucateco
Posted: Jan 19, 2011 5:19 PM - Quote - Report!

theogonia777

can't pick anyone in particular. i usually just pick out random imported South American hot sauces from the store. but if i had to pick one, i'd say Frank's Red Hot. can't pick anyone in particular. i usually just pick out random imported South American hot sauces from the store. but if i had to pick one, i'd say Frank's Red Hot.
Posted: Jan 19, 2011 5:41 PM - Quote - Report!

Matt_Malmsteen

Do any of you guys know if the "Dave's" line of hot sauces are any good? I asked in the recent spicy food thread and got nothing.

On topic, my favourite hot sauce is the Habanero Tabasco (does that count?) and imported Thai stuff, which is quite all right. My old American work mate used to tell me about how in America you can get loads of different hot sauces at your local butcher or anywhere, sadly it's nothing like that in the UK :( Spicy food lovers are a minority here it seems.
Do any of you guys know if the "Dave's" line of hot sauces are any good? I asked in the recent spicy food thread and got nothing. On topic, my favourite hot sauce is the Habanero Tabasco (does that count?) and imported Thai stuff, which is quite all right. My old American work mate used to tell me about how in America you can get loads of different hot sauces at your local butcher or anywhere, sadly it's nothing like that in the UK :( Spicy food lovers are a minority here it seems.
Posted: Feb 25, 2011 3:37 PM - Quote - Report!

soundgarden1986

Don't know what it is called, but I was at this Vietnamese place in Philly not too long ago. The bottle had a rooster on it, and I had it with some Pho. Shit was delicious Don't know what it is called, but I was at this Vietnamese place in Philly not too long ago. The bottle had a rooster on it, and I had it with some Pho. Shit was delicious
Posted: Feb 25, 2011 7:45 PM - Quote - Report!

Crazed Shredder

^Sriracha? ^Sriracha?
Posted: Mar 7, 2011 5:09 AM - Quote - Report!

Strat007

Tabasco Tabasco
Posted: Mar 25, 2011 4:45 AM - Quote - Report!

timostrike

Jamaica Hell Fire :D but i can't buy it anymore because it's always sold out :( Jamaica Hell Fire :D but i can't buy it anymore because it's always sold out :(
Posted: Apr 28, 2011 10:57 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand