Line 6 Spider Owners

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Which Line 6 Spider-model do you have?

McGuitarlovin

I have a Line 6 Spider III 15 W. Insane channel is INSANE!
I have a Line 6 Spider III 15 W. Insane channel is INSANE!
Posted: May 9, 2009 6:46 PM - Quote - Report!

SchecterMan71

Spider III 75 ... I mainly use Metal Red ... I get too much sensitivity if I go with the Insane settings ... especially if I'm trying to play Zakk Wylde stuff Spider III 75 ... I mainly use Metal Red ... I get too much sensitivity if I go with the Insane settings ... especially if I'm trying to play Zakk Wylde stuff
Posted: May 14, 2009 5:32 PM - Quote - Report!

RCAlbright

Spider III 75, Metal Red is best! Spider III 75, Metal Red is best!
Posted: Jun 30, 2009 7:40 AM - Quote - Report!

SumFX

Spider III 30 W, Metal Channel Is Awesome! Good For Metal (duh!) and Punk. The Clean Channel Is Good Aswell, With Some Nice Reverb Makes Some Awesome Reggae Sound. Spider III 30 W, Metal Channel Is Awesome! Good For Metal (duh!) and Punk.
The Clean Channel Is Good Aswell, With Some Nice Reverb Makes Some Awesome Reggae Sound.
Posted: Aug 24, 2009 11:28 PM - Quote - Report!

unregistered_1268687

Spider 1 (50W), I've had it for about 7 years now :S Quite like the Recto and crunch channels Spider 1 (50W), I've had it for about 7 years now :S Quite like the Recto and crunch channels
Posted: Sep 15, 2009 9:57 AM - Quote - Report!

Serial 177

Spider III 75 W, i enjoy the green metal channel (spinal puppet).... but i pretty much enjoy all of the fx.... im SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO keen to trade this bad boy in for a spider IV............ just got released Spider III 75 W, i enjoy the green metal channel (spinal puppet).... but i pretty much enjoy all of the fx.... im SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO keen to trade this bad boy in for a spider IV............ just got released
Posted: Sep 16, 2009 11:18 AM - Quote - Report!

SchecterMan71

I've tried the Spider IV 75 and preferred my Spider III 75 actually ... I like the way the III is set up a lot better I've tried the Spider IV 75 and preferred my Spider III 75 actually ... I like the way the III is set up a lot better
Posted: Sep 21, 2009 9:17 PM - Quote - Report!

Senzafine

I have the spider III 150. It's really a really good amp overall. I have the spider III 150. It's really a really good amp overall.
Posted: Dec 18, 2009 4:38 PM - Quote - Report!

jimimetjimmy

Spider III 15. Doesn't even have a pedal input like other more superior Spider IIIs. Spider III 15. Doesn't even have a pedal input like other more superior Spider IIIs.
Posted: Dec 22, 2009 4:48 PM - Quote - Report!

Kerry fan1

spider IV 15. i have a problem with the feed back it gives i alreadfy tried re-soldering the wires onmy guitar and it still has the eeeeeeee in the back round spider IV 15. i have a problem with the feed back it gives i alreadfy tried re-soldering the wires onmy guitar and it still has the eeeeeeee in the back round
Posted: Dec 5, 2010 1:02 AM - Quote - Report!

sim3213

Spider III 30W, an Excelent Amp Spider III 30W, an Excelent Amp
Posted: Jan 2, 2011 10:29 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand