Spider Watch!

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Declaration of De-rachnids

grayfox1001

Raise the human flag upon Australia men, For General Bowkore has rid the world of a truly menacing arachnid.
Men, this is not the end of the spider wars, but nearly the beginning of them. Unfortunately, through my foolishness, I myself, by my own hands, have triggered the spider wars.
And I will be damned if I back down now! That should have been me there, battling that cold blooded menace from hell.
We, Men, must unite! Across the world! From hill to hill, mountain to mountain, and valley to valley, we shall end the lives of these creatures, for they know nothing of Compassion, Emotion, nor Honor.
We can not compromise with them! They are back stabbing mutants, and absolutely NO communication can be made with the enemy.
World, I, Grayfox1001, In a time where you all need a man to stand up against what is putting you down, Declare the Spider Wars.
Raise the human flag upon Australia men, For General Bowkore has rid the world of a truly menacing arachnid.
Men, this is not the end of the spider wars, but nearly the beginning of them. Unfortunately, through my foolishness, I myself, by my own hands, have triggered the spider wars.
And I will be damned if I back down now! That should have been me there, battling that cold blooded menace from hell.
We, Men, must unite! Across the world! From hill to hill, mountain to mountain, and valley to valley, we shall end the lives of these creatures, for they know nothing of Compassion, Emotion, nor Honor.
We can not compromise with them! They are back stabbing mutants, and absolutely NO communication can be made with the enemy.
World, I, Grayfox1001, In a time where you all need a man to stand up against what is putting you down, Declare the Spider Wars.
Posted: Feb 23, 2009 6:37 AM - Quote - Report!

Bowkore

I am now of age young men, unfortunately only my wisdom and knowledge are able to be used against them and not my might and bravery!

TO DEATH!
I am now of age young men, unfortunately only my wisdom and knowledge are able to be used against them and not my might and bravery!

TO DEATH!
Posted: Feb 23, 2009 6:44 AM - Quote - Report!

PopMasterFlex

I pledge my allegiance to the eradication of the arachnid menace! I pledge my allegiance to the eradication of the arachnid menace!
Posted: Feb 23, 2009 6:56 AM - Quote - Report!

Yeti60

Trample them underfoot in the march to a spider free tomorrow!

(ever since seeing Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom I've hated all giant insects, bugs, spiders, etc.) :(
Trample them underfoot in the march to a spider free tomorrow!

(ever since seeing Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom I've hated all giant insects, bugs, spiders, etc.) :(
Posted: Feb 23, 2009 9:54 PM - Quote - Report!

Black Label93

dark times are ahead men dark times are ahead men
Posted: Feb 23, 2009 10:52 PM - Quote - Report!

Karl Ruger

This battle will go on for all of time. This battle will go on for all of time.
Posted: Feb 24, 2009 4:22 AM - Quote - Report!

GrungeJunkie

I pledge my allegiance to the cause for complete spider genocide! I pledge my allegiance to the cause for complete spider genocide!
Posted: Feb 24, 2009 4:45 AM - Quote - Report!

slipperymess

Yeah guys, lets kill those muthaf**kers. Yeah guys, lets kill those muthaf**kers.
Posted: Feb 25, 2009 4:02 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand