The UG Super Smash Bros. Brawl Community

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Favourite Stage?

Lord Of Donkeys

I think the best stages are Final Destination, the Pirate Ship, Spear Pillar, and of course the Temple from Melee
I think the best stages are Final Destination, the Pirate Ship, Spear Pillar, and of course the Temple from Melee
Posted: May 11, 2008 8:33 PM - Quote - Report!

JeffWiredBeck24

Delfino Plaza Delfino Plaza
Posted: May 14, 2008 9:03 PM - Quote - Report!

S!lvaSm@sHBros

I favor straight forward stages (Battlefield, Final Destination, Lylat Cruise), especially for one on one showdowns I favor straight forward stages (Battlefield, Final Destination, Lylat Cruise), especially for one on one showdowns
Posted: May 28, 2008 11:46 PM - Quote - Report!

Mrs. Lovett

FD, Pirate Ship, Pokemon Stadium, and the Star Fox ones are pretty cool. I also have fun playing at the Metal Gear stage. FD, Pirate Ship, Pokemon Stadium, and the Star Fox ones are pretty cool. I also have fun playing at the Metal Gear stage.
Posted: Jun 8, 2008 6:17 AM - Quote - Report!

guitarplaya322

corneria and temple are my faves... although theyre both from melee corneria and temple are my faves... although theyre both from melee
Posted: Jul 12, 2008 2:04 AM - Quote - Report!

jeremessmore

i like the ones that hardly ever do anything and are just kind of flat stages such as FD i like the ones that hardly ever do anything and are just kind of flat stages such as FD
Posted: Aug 17, 2008 4:49 AM - Quote - Report!

M.O.P

Pictochat, Wario Ware, Bridge of Eldin, FD, Spear Pillar
I love Sudden Deaths on Spear Pillar.
Pictochat, Wario Ware, Bridge of Eldin, FD, Spear Pillar
I love Sudden Deaths on Spear Pillar.
Posted: Sep 13, 2008 12:10 PM - Quote - Report!

Friday Night

Hyrule Temple Hyrule Temple
Posted: Apr 24, 2009 11:29 AM - Quote - Report!

Chase_Jarvis23

Final Destination for it's simplicity. Final Destination for it's simplicity.
Posted: Feb 27, 2010 5:31 PM - Quote - Report!

Tomaskovic93

well, seeing as the latest SSB game i have is Melee (f***ing BRILLIANT GAME) i would say my favorite maps are Final Destination, Fountain of Dreams, and Yoshi's Story. well, seeing as the latest SSB game i have is Melee (f***ing BRILLIANT GAME) i would say my favorite maps are Final Destination, Fountain of Dreams, and Yoshi's Story.
Posted: Mar 2, 2012 3:29 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand