The Steady Rockers

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Insparation?

andyflip92

What thing or what place gives you insoiration to play your guitar or write a song? What thing or what place gives you insoiration to play your guitar or write a song?
Posted: May 13, 2008 6:28 AM - Quote - Report!

metal_militia47

everything that is significant to me everything that is significant to me
Posted: May 19, 2008 6:19 PM - Quote - Report!

DestroyerX

Anything that sounds good to me would be a great insparation to me, I'll get up and start playing. Anything that sounds good to me would be a great insparation to me, I'll get up and start playing.
Posted: May 22, 2008 4:22 PM - Quote - Report!

jerguitar_wiz

all of the guitar gods and friends
ex.jimi hendrix,slash,alex laiho,zakk wylde,and my best friends trebor,dean,allan,cody,and alex
all of the guitar gods and friends
ex.jimi hendrix,slash,alex laiho,zakk wylde,and my best friends trebor,dean,allan,cody,and alex
Posted: May 25, 2008 7:53 PM - Quote - Report!

VerniciousKinif

If you want a great answer to that question go to the Songwriting & Lyrics group and look for my name. It's under the thread inspiration. It's a paragraph long and quotes Buddah. Not a waste of time if your serious about writing. But in terms of playing music, just like jerguitfiddle_wiz, The greatest guitar gods of AAALLLLLL FFFFFUUUUUCCCCCKKKKIIIIINNNNGGGGG TTTTTTIIIIIMMMMMEEEEE!!!!!!!! And stupid sound effects get me going too for some reason? Like I hear some oblique kind of sound, and all of a sudden I'm trying to immitate it. It's wierd, but WTH. If you want a great answer to that question go to the Songwriting & Lyrics group and look for my name. It's under the thread inspiration. It's a paragraph long and quotes Buddah. Not a waste of time if your serious about writing. But in terms of playing music, just like jerguitfiddle_wiz, The greatest guitar gods of AAALLLLLL FFFFFUUUUUCCCCCKKKKIIIIINNNNGGGGG TTTTTTIIIIIMMMMMEEEEE!!!!!!!! And stupid sound effects get me going too for some reason? Like I hear some oblique kind of sound, and all of a sudden I'm trying to immitate it. It's wierd, but WTH.
Posted: Sep 20, 2010 6:24 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand