I Suck At Life

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

why do you suck at life?

Lil dimebag

Why do you suck at life?

I suck at life becase i fail at social situations,and i cant get a girlfreind...
Why do you suck at life?

I suck at life becase i fail at social situations,and i cant get a girlfreind...
Posted: Feb 18, 2011 2:45 PM - Quote - Report!

Primus2112

I'm a fatty

if I wasn't a fatty I could be so much less ackward at life
I'm a fatty if I wasn't a fatty I could be so much less ackward at life
Posted: Feb 18, 2011 3:09 PM - Quote - Report!

mcjosh

Too many reasons Too many reasons
Posted: Feb 18, 2011 3:51 PM - Quote - Report!

entity0009

Every day I wake up wishing I had died in my sleep. I'm incapable of feeling happiness and avoid every opportunity to improve my life. I draw up complex fantasies and daydreams about how my life could be perfect, but all they do is remind me of how little my real life is worth. Other people need me but I can't help them because I'm too busy wallowing in my own misery. Every day I wake up wishing I had died in my sleep. I'm incapable of feeling happiness and avoid every opportunity to improve my life. I draw up complex fantasies and daydreams about how my life could be perfect, but all they do is remind me of how little my real life is worth. Other people need me but I can't help them because I'm too busy wallowing in my own misery.
Posted: Feb 19, 2011 8:40 AM - Quote - Report!

unregistered_1023077

The nickname on the back of my class sweatshirt is "fail." My friend filled my order form in when I wasn't looking and she says that it describes my entire life. So there you go. The nickname on the back of my class sweatshirt is "fail." My friend filled my order form in when I wasn't looking and she says that it describes my entire life. So there you go.
Posted: Feb 19, 2011 11:49 AM - Quote - Report!

Primus2112

guitarxo wrote on Feb 19th, 2011 at 6:49am :
The nickname on the back of my class sweatshirt is "fail." My friend filled my order form in when I wasn't looking and she says that it describes my entire life. So there you go.

What an asshole :sad:
[QUOTE u='guitarxo' d='2011-02-19 06:49:37']The nickname on the back of my class sweatshirt is "fail." My friend filled my order form in when I wasn't looking and she says that it describes my entire life. So there you go.[/QUOTE] What an asshole :sad:
Posted: Feb 19, 2011 3:20 PM - Quote - Report!

Crazed Shredder

Socially uberfucked Socially uberfucked
Posted: Feb 21, 2011 4:06 AM - Quote - Report!

jontejonasson

im just a ordinary weirdo. im just a ordinary weirdo.
Posted: Mar 6, 2011 11:57 AM - Quote - Report!

Lil dimebag

you guys are all cool in my books ;) you guys are all cool in my books ;)
Posted: Mar 22, 2011 3:34 PM - Quote - Report!

peaches12345678

I have no one to love me..... i love someone but they don't love me. it sucks.
Go figure
I have no one to love me..... i love someone but they don't love me. it sucks. Go figure
Posted: Mar 31, 2011 2:09 AM - Quote - Report!

unregistered_657599

Because I am 16 years old and already I have:

Gotten a semi-serious illness

Failed school because of said illness

Alienated and abandoned all my friends

Chosen a terrible career path (musician.)

Been shy, flaky and just downright creepy my entire life.

Wanted to resort to drink and but drugs but I'm actually too low for that because I don't even know anyone who can get me access to them.

God dammit, I'm fucking depressed.

Wanted to resort to drink and but drugs but [i]I'm actually too low[/i] for that because I don't even know anyone who can get me access to them.

Posted: Mar 31, 2011 6:27 AM - Quote - Report!

adstr123

ChucklesMginty wrote on Mar 31st, 2011 at 1:27am :

Wanted to resort to drink and but drugs but I'm actually too low for that because I don't even know anyone who can get me access to them.

Chuckles...? I hope you be trolling! You're a lend round here, don't forget it bro.

And I might suck at life, who doesn't? But I didn't join this group. Because I know shit gets better. Everyone here just needs to pull themselves out of their pit of self-wallowing and sort their problems out; everything has a solution, you just have to tackle it bros! If you can't get a girlfriend, why? Are you shy? Work on confidence. Do you not look good? I've seen fucking ugly people with girlfriends so if they can anyone can. You can all improve your loves, I know you can, just go for it!

Love every one of you here, and so does someone else on this planet.
Much love, Adam X
[QUOTE u='ChucklesMginty' d='2011-03-31 01:27:25']Because I am 16 years old and already I have:

Wanted to resort to drink and but drugs but [i]I'm actually too low[/i] for that because I don't even know anyone who can get me access to them.

[/QUOTE] Chuckles...? I hope you be trolling! You're a lend round here, don't forget it bro. And I might suck at life, who doesn't? But I didn't join this group. Because I know shit gets better. Everyone here just needs to pull themselves out of their pit of self-wallowing and sort their problems out; everything has a solution, you just have to tackle it bros! If you can't get a girlfriend, why? Are you shy? Work on confidence. Do you not look good? I've seen fucking ugly people with girlfriends so if they can anyone can. You can all improve your loves, I know you can, just go for it! Love every one of you here, and so does someone else on this planet. Much love, Adam X
Posted: Apr 10, 2011 12:14 AM - Quote - Report!

geanes

ChucklesMginty wrote on Mar 31st, 2011 at 1:27am :

Almost twins.
[QUOTE u='ChucklesMginty' d='2011-03-31 01:27:25']Because I am 16 years old and already I have:

[/QUOTE]Almost twins.
Posted: Apr 14, 2011 5:58 PM - Quote - Report!

Outside Octaves

I just simply suck at life. All things included. Social situations fail, wouldn't know where to start to get a girlfriend, and well... depression. I just simply suck at life. All things included. Social situations fail, wouldn't know where to start to get a girlfriend, and well... depression.
Posted: Oct 17, 2011 8:06 PM - Quote - Report!

adamgur96

i just dont know what do in social stuff......... i hate people in general, let me rephrase that: I HATE HUMANITY, HUMANS AND GRAMMAR ALL TOGETHER!!!
There. I said It.
i just dont know what do in social stuff......... i hate people in general, let me rephrase that: I HATE HUMANITY, HUMANS AND GRAMMAR ALL TOGETHER!!! 
There. I said It. 
Posted: Aug 16, 2012 10:58 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand