The really long group name that just takes up space on your Ultimate Guitar groups list so it makes it look like you have more groups then you really do but you don't because it's really just this long group name thats taking up all the space!

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

What is the most random thing that you've ever don

common_man_tk

What is the most random thing you've ever done? What is the most random thing you've ever done?
Posted: Feb 6, 2009 2:54 PM - Quote - Report!

hiv-i-hegnet

akfijfdisfj!!!! <-wrote that akfijfdisfj!!!! <-wrote that
Posted: Mar 13, 2009 10:22 PM - Quote - Report!

Bingt

posting here probably posting here probably
Posted: Mar 14, 2009 10:32 PM - Quote - Report!

EvilAngel93

i abducted aliens

kidding. one time i went to a mexican restaurant and they gave me some guacamole, beans, and sour cream to go with my fajitas so when i was done, i mixed it all together and gave it to the waiter. Then i poured all the sugar on the table into my coke and took a sip. it felt like drinking oil. lol
i abducted aliens

kidding. one time i went to a mexican restaurant and they gave me some guacamole, beans, and sour cream to go with my fajitas so when i was done, i mixed it all together and gave it to the waiter. Then i poured all the sugar on the table into my coke and took a sip. it felt like drinking oil. lol
Posted: Apr 4, 2009 5:15 AM - Quote - Report!

common_man_tk

I've bought a big jug of water and five two liter mountain dews so that I could fill up the water jug... Never got to it, my water jug is still in my room and full of water. I think it's been like 10 months now, and everyone drank all my mountain dew... I've bought a big jug of water and five two liter mountain dews so that I could fill up the water jug... Never got to it, my water jug is still in my room and full of water. I think it's been like 10 months now, and everyone drank all my mountain dew...
Posted: May 26, 2009 4:55 PM - Quote - Report!

SingingC8

I like to randomly walk up to strangers in the mall and convince them that I went to school with them. All ages! I had a guy actually tell me I looked familiar and that he was starting to remember me! I like to randomly walk up to strangers in the mall and convince them that I went to school with them. All ages!
I had a guy actually tell me I looked familiar and that he was starting to remember me!
Posted: Jul 28, 2009 4:14 AM - Quote - Report!

jimimetjimmy

nothing doing nothing nononononono
answering this question
nothing doing nothing nononononono answering this question
Posted: Nov 18, 2009 2:50 AM - Quote - Report!

Jarz1000

Spending time looking through random groups like this one! Spending time looking through random groups like this one!
Posted: Mar 20, 2010 4:48 AM - Quote - Report!

Veil of Lies

I went to battle of the bands with a band that hadn't even practiced its full set list. It was pretty much the worst idea ever, but it got me out of an English III project. I went to battle of the bands with a band that hadn't even practiced its full set list. It was pretty much the worst idea ever, but it got me out of an English III project.
Posted: Apr 29, 2010 2:30 PM - Quote - Report!

shmplowright

coming here coming here
Posted: Jul 11, 2016 1:53 AM - Quote - Report!

shmplowright

coming here coming here
Posted: Jul 11, 2016 1:54 AM - Quote - Report!

shmplowright

coming here coming here

shmplowright

coming here coming here

shmplowright

friend me bros friend me bros
Posted: Jul 11, 2016 1:55 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand