The really long group name that just takes up space on your Ultimate Guitar groups list so it makes it look like you have more groups then you really do but you don't because it's really just this long group name thats taking up all the space!

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

flying monkeys with slingshots

Veil of Lies

so... how bout them flying monkeys with slingshots and short-shorts that will shoot you with steel toe nails that smell strongly of lime and gin?

I think it was extremely rude of you to tell me not to talk about this, so I'm going to start this conversation anyway:D.
so... how bout them flying monkeys with slingshots and short-shorts that will shoot you with steel toe nails that smell strongly of lime and gin?

I think it was extremely rude of you to tell me not to talk about this, so I'm going to start this conversation anyway:D.
Posted: May 5, 2010 6:25 PM - Quote - Report!

sexxyemopunk13

hmm, and why do they smell strongly of lime and gin?
i shall ponder this...
hmm, and why do they smell strongly of lime and gin?
i shall ponder this... 
Posted: Jun 7, 2010 7:22 PM - Quote - Report!

megan9987

Lol, I was just about to post this >.<
Nooooo.... they don't smell like lime and gin. That's a completely different topic.
How 'bout dem short-shorts that will shoot you with steel toe nails that smell strongly of lime and gin?
Lol, I was just about to post this >.< Nooooo.... they don't smell like lime and gin. That's a completely different topic. How 'bout dem short-shorts that will shoot you with steel toe nails that smell strongly of lime and gin?
Posted: May 2, 2011 9:22 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand