The Fall of Troy Fans

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Favorite Album

Markfoot

I think Manipulator is great.

But some people think that Manipulator is not as good as Fall of Troys other albums, And that the band is going down hill.
I think Manipulator is great.

But some people think that Manipulator is not as good as Fall of Troys other albums, And that the band is going down hill.
Posted: May 20, 2008 3:41 AM - Quote - Report!

GeekInThePink

I like Doppelganger more than Manipulator, although I wouldn't say they're going downhill. I like their new, bluesier, yet still progressive and hardcore style. I like the older, more hardcore and progressive style more. And I still have yet to hear the new album. I like Doppelganger more than Manipulator, although I wouldn't say they're going downhill. I like their new, bluesier, yet still progressive and hardcore style. I like the older, more hardcore and progressive style more. And I still have yet to hear the new album.
Posted: Jun 5, 2008 2:33 AM - Quote - Report!

QuantumMechanix

yeah everyone busts on manipulator but its still really good. their widening out their styles. Doppelganger was still better tho yeah everyone busts on manipulator but its still really good. their widening out their styles. Doppelganger was still better tho
Posted: Jun 9, 2008 7:19 PM - Quote - Report!

jo3myster

I think I liked the ghost ship EP the most I think I liked the ghost ship EP the most
Posted: Jun 17, 2008 4:01 PM - Quote - Report!

huevos

New songs are quite...interesting.
The new album seems like it's gunna blow everything else out of the water.
Vomiting Winter?
Awesome.
New songs are quite...interesting.
The new album seems like it's gunna blow everything else out of the water.
Vomiting Winter?
Awesome.
Posted: Oct 27, 2008 3:31 AM - Quote - Report!

hugh20

i think manipulator is the best so far, so more progessive and more genres covered. I think vomiting winter's album will be awesome. i think manipulator is the best so far, so more progessive and more genres covered. I think vomiting winter's album will be awesome.
Posted: Nov 27, 2008 6:58 PM - Quote - Report!

TMHT Shredder

Know what I love about TFOT? is how you can see them progressing from album to album, they are all amazing for sure, but you can see it especially when songs are re-recorded from say TFOT to Doppelganger.. such an improvment and great of them to know they can do better and follow through with it and make the song great. Know what I love about TFOT? is how you can see them progressing from album to album, they are all amazing for sure, but you can see it especially when songs are re-recorded from say TFOT to Doppelganger.. such an improvment and great of them to know they can do better and follow through with it and make the song great.
Posted: May 5, 2009 8:16 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand