MCR luvers

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Gerard Way

Gibson_SG_uzr55

Gerard is awesome, and from a straight mans point of view, he is teh sexiest alive. And he can sing good, too, and his lyrics rule! Gerard is awesome, and from a straight mans point of view, he is teh sexiest alive. And he can sing good, too, and his lyrics rule!
Posted: Dec 27, 2007 2:47 PM - Quote - Report!

bassgirl121

Gerard? the sexiest? i mean he's pretty good looking and all, but geez? i do agree with the last bit tho, he's a true artist. besides, Frank's hotter. Gerard? the sexiest? i mean he's pretty good looking and all, but geez? i do agree with the last bit tho, he's a true artist. besides, Frank's hotter.
Posted: Dec 27, 2007 11:15 PM - Quote - Report!

FIFTH_PERIOD

hhaha yeah, Franks hotter imo :D But Gerards looking fine too :P and he truly knows how to write lyrics, but just like bassgirl121 said, Franks hotter :D hhaha yeah, Franks hotter imo :D But Gerards looking fine too :P and he truly knows how to write lyrics, but just like bassgirl121 said, Franks hotter :D
Posted: Dec 28, 2007 3:34 AM - Quote - Report!

bassgirl121

WAYYYYYYYYY hotter, from a girls perspective. WAYYYYYYYYY hotter, from a girls perspective.
Posted: Dec 28, 2007 3:38 AM - Quote - Report!

Gibson_SG_uzr55

idk. From a guys, he is, meh. idk. The only thing I don't get is why Davey Havok is considered "hot" cause he is the ugliest motherf ucker in the musc scene. idk. From a guys, he is, meh. idk. The only thing I don't get is why Davey Havok is considered "hot" cause he is the ugliest motherf ucker in the musc scene.
Posted: Dec 28, 2007 2:39 PM - Quote - Report!

bassgirl121

i no! i dont like him. i no! i dont like him.
Posted: Dec 28, 2007 8:05 PM - Quote - Report!

Gibson_SG_uzr55

Jade was teh better, he has the best haircut EVER! Jade was teh better, he has the best haircut EVER!
Posted: Dec 28, 2007 8:42 PM - Quote - Report!

Gibson_SG_uzr55

Favorite Gerard lyrics:
"The Angels just cut out her tongue call her Black Maria Would I lie to You? That girl is not right in the brain mass convulsions strike the choir by the grace of God gun it while I'm holding on"
Favorite Gerard lyrics:
"The Angels just cut out her tongue call her Black Maria Would I lie to You? That girl is not right in the brain mass convulsions strike the choir by the grace of God gun it while I'm holding on"
Posted: Dec 28, 2007 8:45 PM - Quote - Report!

Gibson_SG_uzr55

"Do you remember back when we met you told me this gets harder well it did been holdin on forever promise me that when I'm gone you'll kill my enemies the damage you inflicted temporary wounds I'm comin back from the dead and I'll take you home with me I'm taking back the life you stole"

MCRs best song!
"Do you remember back when we met you told me this gets harder well it did been holdin on forever promise me that when I'm gone you'll kill my enemies the damage you inflicted temporary wounds I'm comin back from the dead and I'll take you home with me I'm taking back the life you stole"

MCRs best song!
Posted: Dec 30, 2007 2:26 PM - Quote - Report!

darkangel24

...not that keen on the whole "emo is a pile of shi-" thing though ...not that keen on the whole "emo is a pile of shi-" thing though
Posted: Dec 30, 2007 2:52 PM - Quote - Report!

bassgirl121

they interviewed gerard about that, he said that wat has the emo movement done for anybody? to him they r just a rock band. they just don't associate themselves with emo, i think with everyone telling them that their band was emo, it started him to get a bit more roused up over it. i think they interviewed gerard about that, he said that wat has the emo movement done for anybody? to him they r just a rock band. they just don't associate themselves with emo, i think with everyone telling them that their band was emo, it started him to get a bit more roused up over it. i think
Posted: Dec 30, 2007 8:09 PM - Quote - Report!

Gibson_SG_uzr55

I was annoyed to hear MCR being called emo, cause they aren't. In any way, shape, or form. I can totally understand why Gerard ranted. As far as my agreement, yes and no. I like some emo bands, like Fugazi, SDRE, (old) JEW, and Jawbreaker. But other than that, eh, it isn't that great. As for the style of emo (the so-called look that is stereotyped so often) most of my friends and thyself are scene, and some of them cut. I hate the fact that they cut, but I don't hate them and harass them like most people do, I don't ridicule them. I was annoyed to hear MCR being called emo, cause they aren't. In any way, shape, or form. I can totally understand why Gerard ranted. As far as my agreement, yes and no. I like some emo bands, like Fugazi, SDRE, (old) JEW, and Jawbreaker. But other than that, eh, it isn't that great. As for the style of emo (the so-called look that is stereotyped so often) most of my friends and thyself are scene, and some of them cut. I hate the fact that they cut, but I don't hate them and harass them like most people do, I don't ridicule them.
Posted: Jan 1, 2008 3:23 AM - Quote - Report!

bassgirl121

well said! well said!
Posted: Jan 5, 2008 5:43 AM - Quote - Report!

Gibson_SG_uzr55

I'm so glad Gerard got married, even tho thats old news I'm so glad Gerard got married, even tho thats old news
Posted: Feb 10, 2008 7:32 PM - Quote - Report!

bassgirl121

Yeah, how long do you guys think it'll last, no offense coz I wish them all the best, but this is Gerard we're talking about. Yeah, how long do you guys think it'll last, no offense coz I wish them all the best, but this is Gerard we're talking about.
Posted: Feb 15, 2008 4:14 AM - Quote - Report!

Gibson_SG_uzr55

Yeah but it isn't like he'll cheat on her, cause he was like anti-groupie and drugs/alcohol won't be a problem cause he quit. Yeah but it isn't like he'll cheat on her, cause he was like anti-groupie and drugs/alcohol won't be a problem cause he quit.
Posted: Feb 20, 2008 12:05 AM - Quote - Report!

bassgirl121

^ I know but it's not that I'm thinking about. ^ I know but it's not that I'm thinking about.
Posted: Feb 20, 2008 3:32 AM - Quote - Report!

Gibson_SG_uzr55

then what? then what?
Posted: Feb 23, 2008 9:37 PM - Quote - Report!

bassgirl121

Well think about it, if it's not Gerard I'm worried about, who else is there to mess it up? Well think about it, if it's not Gerard I'm worried about, who else is there to mess it up?
Posted: Feb 25, 2008 3:34 AM - Quote - Report!

Gibson_SG_uzr55

Y what skeletons does Lyn-Z have in her closet (I really never heard of her or MSI till I heard they were married) Y what skeletons does Lyn-Z have in her closet (I really never heard of her or MSI till I heard they were married)
Posted: Feb 28, 2008 4:40 PM - Quote - Report!

bassgirl121

isn't she an alcoholic? I don't know, she kind of has that "shifty" kind of look about her, or is it just me? isn't she an alcoholic? I don't know, she kind of has that "shifty" kind of look about her, or is it just me?
Posted: Feb 29, 2008 3:01 AM - Quote - Report!

Gibson_SG_uzr55

idk what she loox like idk what she loox like
Posted: Mar 3, 2008 3:20 PM - Quote - Report!

bassgirl121

....google. ....google.
Posted: Mar 6, 2008 5:04 AM - Quote - Report!

Amy_Lee

bassgirl121 wrote on Feb 14th, 2008 at 11:14pm :
Yeah, how long do you guys think it'll last, no offense coz I wish them all the best, but this is Gerard we're talking about.

I think it'll last til the summer.
Yeah, how long do you guys think it'll last, no offense coz I wish them all the best, but this is Gerard we're talking about.

Posted: Apr 9, 2008 2:37 PM - Quote - Report!

Ameyia Rowan

Amy_Lee wrote on Apr 9th, 2008 at 9:37am :

&g t;

I would have to agree with Amy... This would be a bet i hope i lose. I Like Gerard just as much as anyone else, but i would like their marriage to last a little longer.

&g t;

I would have to agree with Amy... This would be a bet i hope i lose. I Like Gerard just as much as anyone else, but i would like their marriage to last a little longer.
Posted: Apr 11, 2008 6:24 PM - Quote - Report!

bassgirl121

I hope it does. It'll really have impact on the new record if they do split up.

Posted: Apr 13, 2008 4:59 AM - Quote - Report!

huevomax

bassgirl121 wrote on Apr 12th, 2008 at 11:59pm :

It would be cool to hear MCR trying different lyrics and maybe a different sound. But I don't think they'll split up too soon. Give it another year or two.
bassgirl121 wrote on Apr 12th, 2008 at 11:59pm :

It would be cool to hear MCR trying different lyrics and maybe a different sound. But I don't think they'll split up too soon. Give it another year or two.
Posted: Apr 17, 2008 10:21 PM - Quote - Report!

bassgirl121

^ I'm not so sure about the whole new lyrics and stuff thing. I mean wasn't TBP their experimental album? It's really hard to know at this point. ^ I'm not so sure about the whole new lyrics and stuff thing. I mean wasn't TBP their experimental album? It's really hard to know at this point.
Posted: Apr 18, 2008 10:13 AM - Quote - Report!

huevomax

bassgirl121 wrote on Apr 18th, 2008 at 5:13am :
^ I'm not so sure about the whole new lyrics and stuff thing. I mean wasn't TBP their experimental album? It's really hard to know at this point.

That's what the band said. And in a recent interview they said that their next album would be more like the first two. I like all of their albums but my favorite is Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge. I'd like to hear more material similar to the old stuff. Don't get me wrong, I still love TBP but it can't compare to the first ones because they went in a completely different direction with it.
bassgirl121 wrote on Apr 18th, 2008 at 5:13am :
^ I'm not so sure about the whole new lyrics and stuff thing. I mean wasn't TBP their experimental album? It's really hard to know at this point.

That's what the band said. And in a recent interview they said that their next album would be more like the first two. I like all of their albums but my favorite is Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge. I'd like to hear more material similar to the old stuff. Don't get me wrong, I still love TBP but it can't compare to the first ones because they went in a completely different direction with it.
Posted: Apr 18, 2008 9:32 PM - Quote - Report!

bassgirl121

I agree. Revenge was just perfect imo. TBP is just so different. I'm glad that they've decided to do more stuff like their earlier records.

lol at the topic of the thread and the conversation.
I agree. Revenge was just perfect imo. TBP is just so different. I'm glad that they've decided to do more stuff like their earlier records.

lol at the topic of the thread and the conversation.
Posted: Apr 19, 2008 1:17 AM - Quote - Report!

Gibson_SG_uzr55

Advantage to Gerard divorcing:
emotional, poetic lyrics
disadvantage:
unhappy Gerard
Advantage to Gerard divorcing:
emotional, poetic lyrics
disadvantage:
unhappy Gerard
Posted: Apr 29, 2008 11:48 PM - Quote - Report!

bassgirl121

gerard if divorced-----------> :sad:

:(
gerard if divorced-----------> :sad:

:(
Posted: May 4, 2008 3:09 AM - Quote - Report!

Amy_Lee

Why is it an advantage if he gets divorced? Just because the new lyrics are allegedly written from a more "positive perspective", it doesn't mean he's going to get all "happy clappy" on us.

And if it does, then that is NOT the Gerard we all know and love/loathe.

Gibson_SG_uzr55 wrote on Dec 28th, 2007 at 3:45pm :
Favorite Gerard lyrics:"The Angels just cut out her tongue call her Black Maria Would I lie to You? That girl is not right in the brain mass convulsions strike the choir by the grace of God gun it while I'm holding on"
I know this is late...My favourite line: "If it looks like I'm laughing, I'm really just asking to leave"
Why is it an advantage if he gets divorced? Just because the new lyrics are allegedly written from a more "positive perspective", it doesn't mean he's going to get all "happy clappy" on us.

And if it does, then that is NOT the Gerard we all know and love/loathe.

Gibson_SG_uzr55 wrote on Dec 28th, 2007 at 3:45pm :
Favorite Gerard lyrics:"The Angels just cut out her tongue call her Black Maria Would I lie to You? That girl is not right in the brain mass convulsions strike the choir by the grace of God gun it while I'm holding on"
I know this is late...My favourite line: "If it looks like I'm laughing, I'm really just asking to leave"
Posted: May 9, 2008 10:08 PM - Quote - Report!

Gibson_SG_uzr55

My favorite from that specific song is...
"Theres a place in the dark where the animals grow you can take off your skin in the cannibal glow Juliet loves the beat and the lust it commands
Drop the dagger and lather the blood on your hands, Romeo "
My favorite from that specific song is...
"Theres a place in the dark where the animals grow you can take off your skin in the cannibal glow Juliet loves the beat and the lust it commands
Drop the dagger and lather the blood on your hands, Romeo "
Posted: May 13, 2008 1:32 AM - Quote - Report!

bassgirl121

^that's an amazing line imo. I love the darkness and imagery :) at the moment mine would have to be
"He calls the mansion not a house but a tomb
She's always choking from the stench and the fume
the wedding party all collapsed in the room
so send my resignation to the bride and the groom."
^that's an amazing line imo. I love the darkness and imagery :) at the moment mine would have to be
"He calls the mansion not a house but a tomb
She's always choking from the stench and the fume
the wedding party all collapsed in the room
so send my resignation to the bride and the groom."
Posted: May 23, 2008 6:05 AM - Quote - Report!

Gibson_SG_uzr55

"This hole you put me in wasn't deep enough and I'm coming out right now. You're running out of places to hide fro me"

Dude, INAFS, IAFDW is amazing, I don't have a favorite song/album per se, but this one might be an exception.
"This hole you put me in wasn't deep enough and I'm coming out right now. You're running out of places to hide fro me"

Dude, INAFS, IAFDW is amazing, I don't have a favorite song/album per se, but this one might be an exception.
Posted: May 27, 2008 11:29 PM - Quote - Report!

diamondstars*

i was pretty gutted when gerard got married, actually its a bummer that all of them are married well i dont think bob is though is he?! i <3 bob i was pretty gutted when gerard got married, actually its a bummer that all of them are married well i dont think bob is though is he?! i <3 bob
Posted: Jul 8, 2008 9:34 AM - Quote - Report!

Metallica_AC/DC

^ didn't he marry that girl from Mindless Self Indulgence? ^ didn't he marry that girl from Mindless Self Indulgence?
Posted: Feb 25, 2009 1:52 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand