The "You Fail And Know It"

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Worst Failure?

swaggerman

^^^^^^^^ You read the title

i had an incident like the group pic, cept i was on a dirtbike, trying to convince my little sister its fun to jump your dirtbike.
:sad::sad::sad:
3X3 Fail...
^^^^^^^^ You read the title

i had an incident like the group pic, cept i was on  a dirtbike, trying to convince my little sister its fun to jump your dirtbike.
3X3 Fail...
Posted: Jul 23, 2009 4:04 AM - Quote - Report!

afromonkeyR0X

I have a somewhat similar story 'cept on a different mode of transportation; a skateboard. Every easter for some odd reason, Canadians come down and stay for a week in our town. And most of the time there are some poser kids who think they're all that. So my friends and I tried to show them up by doing a little "duo" on the halfpipe. We did about 3 tricks until we faceplanted into each other leaving my friend with a broken nose, and me with an almost fractured arm. The Canadians laughed and I was dissapoint... :cry: I have a somewhat similar story 'cept on a different mode of transportation; a skateboard. Every easter for some odd reason, Canadians come down and stay for a week in our town. And most of the time there are some poser kids who think they're all that. So my friends and I tried to show them up by doing a little "duo" on the halfpipe. We did about 3 tricks until we faceplanted into each other leaving my friend with a broken nose, and me with an almost fractured arm. The Canadians laughed and I was dissapoint... :cry:
Posted: Aug 2, 2009 10:41 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand