The Office (American) Fan Club

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Favorite Character?

Gunpowder

Refer to title.

Mine's Dwight. Because of his intense knowledge on the proper way to behead a goose.
Refer to title.

Mine's Dwight. Because of his intense knowledge on the proper way to behead a goose.
Posted: Oct 4, 2007 1:01 AM - Quote - Report!

Megalomaniac16

Dwight, no question. Dwight, no question.
Posted: Oct 7, 2007 9:26 PM - Quote - Report!

lucid_strat

It's a really hard toss between Dwight and Michael for me. It's a really hard toss between Dwight and Michael for me.
Posted: Oct 18, 2007 6:45 PM - Quote - Report!

rockon1824

Probably Jim because he's so goddamn likable. Or Ryan, because he has the exact same personality as me so in talking heads he always says the exact thing that I am thinking. Probably Jim because he's so goddamn likable. Or Ryan, because he has the exact same personality as me so in talking heads he always says the exact thing that I am thinking.
Posted: Nov 27, 2007 12:24 AM - Quote - Report!

JRaf

Funniest character: Dwight
Character I feel the most sympathy for: Michael Scott
Funniest character: Dwight
Character I feel the most sympathy for: Michael Scott
Posted: Feb 11, 2008 1:56 AM - Quote - Report!

cap'n curry

JRaf wrote on Feb 10th, 2008 at 8:56pm :
Funniest character: DwightCharacter I feel the most sympathy for: Michael Scott

u serious? i always feel so sorry for toby, michael is so mean to him
i really don't have a favorite character. Really, if you think about it, you need every character for the show ar it wouldn't be the same. Even the minor characters. Think how the show would be w/o angela or kelly or stanley.
JRaf wrote on Feb 10th, 2008 at 8:56pm :
Funniest character: DwightCharacter I feel the most sympathy for: Michael Scott

u serious? i always feel so sorry for toby, michael is so mean to him
i really don't have a favorite character. Really, if you think about it, you need every character for the show ar it wouldn't be the same. Even the minor characters. Think how the show would be w/o angela or kelly or stanley.
Posted: Mar 31, 2008 9:52 PM - Quote - Report!

Sprg Canandoes

< ;br>One of my favourites has to be Kevin just for looking hillarious!< ;/span> < ;br>One of my favourites has to be Kevin just for looking hillarious!< ;/span>
Posted: May 11, 2008 7:00 AM - Quote - Report!

Kid Vicious

Toby, he's just so sad all the time lol. Toby, he's just so sad all the time lol.
Posted: Jun 5, 2008 3:34 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand