The Pink Floydians

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

best album

gtrhero93

Which Pink Floyd Album do you think is the most innovative, skilled, or just plain awesome.

then explain why.

i prefer the wall. their best songso are on that album, including another brick in the wall pt. 1-3, comfortably numb, mother, hey you, and young lust, plus it has the movie.
and, it's a concept album, which is just super cool. although lots of their albums were.
Which Pink Floyd Album do you think is the most innovative, skilled, or just plain awesome.

then explain why.

i prefer the wall. their best songso are on that album, including another brick in the wall pt. 1-3, comfortably numb, mother, hey you, and young lust, plus it has the movie.
and, it's a concept album, which is just super cool. although lots of their albums were.
Posted: Aug 17, 2007 4:00 PM - Quote - Report!

Hamburger89

It's too hard to say for me, I like Piper at the gates of dawn, dark side of the moon, animals and the division bell the best I think but the sound of the albums are completely different because of a different line-up so I really can't tell. It's too hard to say for me, I like Piper at the gates of dawn, dark side of the moon, animals and the division bell the best I think but the sound of the albums are completely different because of a different line-up so I really can't tell.
Posted: Aug 18, 2007 6:26 PM - Quote - Report!

gtrhero93

that is true. every album brings something new and great to the band. but the wall is so damn awesome that is true. every album brings something new and great to the band. but the wall is so damn awesome
Posted: Aug 23, 2007 3:58 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand