Young and old guitar players that LOVE ROCK OR METAL!!!

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Bands

datzach

I was talking to my friend that he had a contest who can name the most bands off the bat, he got like 20 or something, how many can you name. I was talking to my friend that he had a contest who can name the most bands off the bat, he got like 20 or something, how many can you name.
Posted: Mar 26, 2009 10:59 PM - Quote - Report!

dwarfcar21

rage against the machine,audioslave,slipknot,dusturbed,guns n roses,metallica,nirvana,green day,blink 182,queen,srv,jimi henrix,weezer,pink floyd,lynyrd skynyrd,shinedown,seven mary three,john butler trio,red hot chili peppers,eric clapton,eric johnson,albert king,bb king,slayer,godsmack,kiss,zz top,surviver,van halen,ozzy osborune,upholsters,the racounters,hard-fi,and dragonforce total time 25 sec.. bands...34?

rage against the machine,audioslave,slipknot,dusturbed,guns n roses,metallica,nirvana,green day,blink 182,queen,srv,jimi henrix,weezer,pink floyd,lynyrd skynyrd,shinedown,seven mary three,john butler trio,red hot chili peppers,eric clapton,eric johnson,albert king,bb king,slayer,godsmack,kiss,zz top,surviver,van halen,ozzy osborune,upholsters,the racounters,hard-fi,and dragonforce total time 25 sec.. bands...34?
Posted: Mar 28, 2009 1:30 AM - Quote - Report!

gunsnrosesfan11

34? WRONG! it was 37 34? WRONG! it was 37
Posted: Mar 30, 2009 3:54 PM - Quote - Report!

metalhead121

slayer, GNR, kiss, metallica, megadeth, slipknot, aerosmith, ac/dc, rage against the machine, rise against, hendrix, led zepplin, dragonforce, godsmack, black sabbath, dio, heaven n' hell, ozzy, pink floyd, queen, anthrax, lynyrd skynyrd, survivor, disturbed, red hot chilli peppers, van halen, sammy hagar, zz top, avenged sevenfold, nirvana, hollywood undead, LA Guns, hollywood rose, ratt, stephen pearcy, sebastian bach, velvet revolver, skid row, joan jett, lita ford, the runaways. i knw more but i can't think of them. so all i have here....43. slayer, GNR, kiss, metallica, megadeth, slipknot, aerosmith, ac/dc, rage against the machine, rise against, hendrix, led zepplin, dragonforce, godsmack, black sabbath, dio, heaven n' hell, ozzy, pink floyd, queen, anthrax, lynyrd skynyrd, survivor, disturbed, red hot chilli peppers, van halen, sammy hagar, zz top, avenged sevenfold, nirvana, hollywood undead, LA Guns, hollywood rose, ratt, stephen pearcy, sebastian bach, velvet revolver, skid row, joan jett, lita ford, the runaways. i knw more but i can't think of them. so all i have here....43.
Posted: Mar 31, 2009 10:13 PM - Quote - Report!

Alienepidemic25

Avenged Sevenfold, Guns N' Roses, Linkin Park, Bullet For My Valentine, Skid Row, 311, My Chemical Romance, Green Day, Metallica, Slash's Snakepit, Velvet Revolver, L.A. Guns, Motley Crue, Bloodsimple, slipknot, hatebreed, fallout boy, incubus, red hot chili peppers, Hollywood Rose, exodus, xero, fort minor, limp bizkit, mudvayne, prince and the revolution, prince and the new power generation, ratt, great white, mastodon, dead by sunrise, bring me the horizon, kansas, hellyeah, godsmack, faster pussycat, weezer, whitesnake, underoath, the beatles, the rolling stones, follow for now, 3rd Stone, aerosmith, dragonforce, cameo, journey, simple plan, blink 182, cinderella, genesis, twisted sister, anthrax, slayer, cannibal corpse, grateful dead, the misfits, megadeth, as i lay dying, led zeppelin, ac/dc, dio, the sex pistols, stone sour, chevelle, sevendust, creed and cambria, coheed, 98 degrees, the whitestripes, soundgarden, audioslave, billy goes to hollywood, queen, and many more. I don't even listen to all of these, I've just heard some of them. A lot I do and a lot i don't. Let me see, about 73/74/75? Avenged Sevenfold, Guns N' Roses, Linkin Park, Bullet For My Valentine, Skid Row, 311, My Chemical Romance, Green Day, Metallica, Slash's Snakepit, Velvet Revolver, L.A. Guns, Motley Crue, Bloodsimple, slipknot, hatebreed, fallout boy, incubus, red hot chili peppers, Hollywood Rose, exodus, xero, fort minor, limp bizkit, mudvayne, prince and the revolution, prince and the new power generation, ratt, great white, mastodon, dead by sunrise, bring me the horizon, kansas, hellyeah, godsmack, faster pussycat, weezer, whitesnake, underoath, the beatles, the rolling stones, follow for now, 3rd Stone, aerosmith, dragonforce, cameo, journey, simple plan, blink 182, cinderella, genesis, twisted sister, anthrax, slayer, cannibal corpse, grateful dead, the misfits, megadeth, as i lay dying, led zeppelin, ac/dc, dio, the sex pistols, stone sour, chevelle, sevendust, creed and cambria, coheed, 98 degrees, the whitestripes, soundgarden, audioslave, billy goes to hollywood, queen, and many more. I don't even listen to all of these, I've just heard some of them. A lot I do and a lot i don't. Let me see, about 73/74/75?
Posted: Jul 9, 2009 4:54 PM - Quote - Report!

Duke von Rock

good bands or crappy bands? and does J.S. Bach and company count? good bands or crappy bands? and does J.S. Bach and company count?
Posted: Jul 9, 2009 8:53 PM - Quote - Report!

Sickhick

Good and Crappy! Starting with crappy:the devil wears prada, nickleback, mcr, fob, death cab for cutie, the postal service, panic at the disco, good charlotte, dying fetus, paramore, jonas bros, linkin park, ratm, soad, green day, job for a cowboy, creed, rancid, atreyu, motley crue, bring me the horizon, suicide silence, buckcherry, a7x, black label society, cannibal corpse, slayer, behemoth, goatwhore, anorexia nervosa, slipknot, black sabbath, manson, alice in chains, nirvana, godsmack, 1349, skinlab, gwar, 5 finger death punch, dimmu borgir, stone temple pilots, frankenstein drag queens from planet 13, murderdolls, wednesday 13, cof, stone sour, moonspell, judas priest, meldrum, lordi, iron maiden, metallica, korn, the offspring, megadeth. That's all I can think of at the moment; the crappy ones were easier. Good and Crappy! Starting with crappy:the devil wears prada, nickleback, mcr, fob, death cab for cutie, the postal service, panic at the disco, good charlotte, dying fetus, paramore, jonas bros, linkin park, ratm, soad, green day, job for a cowboy, creed, rancid, atreyu, motley crue, bring me the horizon, suicide silence, buckcherry, a7x, black label society, cannibal corpse, slayer, behemoth, goatwhore, anorexia nervosa, slipknot, black sabbath, manson, alice in chains, nirvana, godsmack, 1349, skinlab, gwar, 5 finger death punch, dimmu borgir, stone temple pilots, frankenstein drag queens from planet 13, murderdolls, wednesday 13, cof, stone sour, moonspell, judas priest, meldrum, lordi, iron maiden, metallica, korn, the offspring, megadeth. That's all I can think of at the moment; the crappy ones were easier.
Posted: Oct 16, 2009 8:50 AM - Quote - Report!

Lil dimebag

GOOD AND BAD IN ANY ORDER... GODSMACK,METALLICA,LED ZEPPLIN,BLACK SABBATH,PANTERA,KISS,THE BEATLES,STEVIE RAY AND DOUBLE TROUBLE,A7X,CHILDREN OF BODOM,DAMAGEPLAN,REBEL MEETS REBEL,KORN,MEGADETH,THREE DAYS GRACE,THREE DOORS DOWN,THE JIMI HENDRIX EXPERIENCE,SANTANA,OZZY,BLACK LABEL SOCITEY,THEM CROOKED VULTURES,THE BLACK KEYS,RANCID,RHCP,STP,NIRVANA,PEARL JAM,STONE SOUR,HAIL THE VILLAIN,HALESTORM,DISTURBED,HELLYEAH,AIRBOURNE,NEW MEDICINE,SLIPKNOT,JUDAS PREIST,PRONG,SLAYER,TOOL,A PERFECT CIRCLE,THE OFFSPRING,LORDI,CRADLE OF FITH,RAMMSTEIN,GWAR,MURDERDOLLS,BLACK VEIL BRIDES,CYPRESS HILL,RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE,AUDIOSLAVE,SOUNDGARDEN,JOURNEY,THE GREATFUL DEAD,PINK FLOYD,THE CARS,THE ROLLING STONES,PETER FRAMPTON,TRAPT,BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE,ALL THAT REMAINS,AS I LAY DYING,ACIDBATH,COAL CHAMBER,OPETH,OTEP,RISE AGAINST. THATS ALL I CAN NAME RIGHT NOW OFF HAND. I NAMED 68 RIGHT? GOOD AND BAD IN ANY ORDER... GODSMACK,METALLICA,LED ZEPPLIN,BLACK SABBATH,PANTERA,KISS,THE BEATLES,STEVIE RAY AND DOUBLE TROUBLE,A7X,CHILDREN OF BODOM,DAMAGEPLAN,REBEL MEETS REBEL,KORN,MEGADETH,THREE DAYS GRACE,THREE DOORS DOWN,THE JIMI HENDRIX EXPERIENCE,SANTANA,OZZY,BLACK LABEL SOCITEY,THEM CROOKED VULTURES,THE BLACK KEYS,RANCID,RHCP,STP,NIRVANA,PEARL JAM,STONE SOUR,HAIL THE VILLAIN,HALESTORM,DISTURBED,HELLYEAH,AIRBOURNE,NEW MEDICINE,SLIPKNOT,JUDAS PREIST,PRONG,SLAYER,TOOL,A PERFECT CIRCLE,THE OFFSPRING,LORDI,CRADLE OF FITH,RAMMSTEIN,GWAR,MURDERDOLLS,BLACK VEIL BRIDES,CYPRESS HILL,RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE,AUDIOSLAVE,SOUNDGARDEN,JOURNEY,THE GREATFUL DEAD,PINK FLOYD,THE CARS,THE ROLLING STONES,PETER FRAMPTON,TRAPT,BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE,ALL THAT REMAINS,AS I LAY DYING,ACIDBATH,COAL CHAMBER,OPETH,OTEP,RISE AGAINST. THATS ALL I CAN NAME RIGHT NOW OFF HAND. I NAMED 68 RIGHT?
Posted: Jan 30, 2011 4:12 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand