The Simpsons Fan club

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Favorite episode

allie_is_cool

My favorite episode was "Radioactive Man" from season 7.

Thats where they were gonna make a Radioactive Man movie and Milhouse got the roll of Fallout Boy and Bane Wolfcastle said "Ahhh, the acid! The googles do nothing for my eyes!!!"
My favorite episode was "Radioactive Man" from season 7.

Thats where they were gonna make a Radioactive Man movie and Milhouse got the roll of Fallout Boy and Bane Wolfcastle said "Ahhh, the acid! The googles do nothing for my eyes!!!" 
Posted: Oct 30, 2007 10:31 PM - Quote - Report!

KKING911

Yeah, I don't know. Oh wait........... it would have to be Krusty's comeback special where RHCP guest stars.

That was good
Yeah, I don't know. Oh wait........... it would have to be Krusty's comeback special where RHCP guest stars.

That was good
Posted: Jan 2, 2008 4:58 AM - Quote - Report!

bassgirl121

the one where they go to brazil to find Lisa's sponsered child Renaldo. love the beach scene. the one where they go to brazil to find Lisa's sponsered child Renaldo. love the beach scene.
Posted: Jan 21, 2008 7:50 PM - Quote - Report!

Serial 177

the one where they blame bear patrol taxes on illegal imagrents... and homer supports it

lol when homer realizes apu is illegel and leans forward and says "you know wat apu.. im really gonna miss you." dat was funny
the one where they blame bear patrol taxes on illegal imagrents... and homer supports it

lol when homer realizes apu is illegel and leans forward and says "you know wat apu.. im really gonna miss you." dat was funny
Posted: Jan 24, 2008 8:15 PM - Quote - Report!

Iheartnirvana

homer on weed homer on weed
Posted: Apr 3, 2008 12:54 AM - Quote - Report!

cheesetabman

I`m not sure.
Too many
I`m not sure.
Too many
Posted: May 19, 2008 3:17 PM - Quote - Report!

hugh20

When marge is convicted of shoplifting is hillarious, especilly the first part.
The orange juicer bit.
Shouting all the way through
Troy Mclure: Are you sure it's on, I can't hear a thing.
Nick Riveira:It's wisper quiet!
When marge is convicted of shoplifting is hillarious, especilly the first part.
The orange juicer bit.
Shouting all the way through
Troy Mclure: Are you sure it's on, I can't hear a thing.
Nick Riveira:It's wisper quiet!
Posted: Jun 13, 2008 4:44 PM - Quote - Report!

kattaway96

the one where fat Tony got shot and bart and homer took overr the mob the one where fat Tony got shot and bart and homer took overr the mob
Posted: Jul 17, 2008 10:50 PM - Quote - Report!

FuZzY(aus)

yeh theres to many awesome ones
each one has good bits
yeh theres to many awesome ones
each one has good bits
Posted: Jul 19, 2008 11:49 AM - Quote - Report!

libertines4ever

the one where they go to england and some earlier ones such as the one with the immigrants and the election or the tax to defend the city against the bears.
and the one with homer fighting a bear and getting in the news.
the one where they go to england and some earlier ones such as the one with the immigrants and the election or the tax to defend the city against the bears.
and the one with homer fighting a bear and getting in the news.
Posted: Nov 6, 2008 1:33 PM - Quote - Report!

[travis]

That's a tough one. I'm going to have to go with either "Deep Space Homer," "Krusty Gets Kancelled," or "Marge's New Job." "Deep Space Homer" had so much hilarious stuff in it, "Oh my God, the ants are heading towards the instruments!" or "Second comes after first." RHCP and Hef on "Krusty" was a great episode. "That oughta take care of those S.O.B.s." That's a tough one. I'm going to have to go with either "Deep Space Homer," "Krusty Gets Kancelled," or "Marge's New Job." "Deep Space Homer" had so much hilarious stuff in it, "Oh my God, the ants are heading towards the instruments!" or "Second comes after first." RHCP and Hef on "Krusty" was a great episode. "That oughta take care of those S.O.B.s."
Posted: Jul 6, 2009 9:02 PM - Quote - Report!

SnooBag101

i like the one where they show Metallica for about one minute also, "Lisa the Vegetarian" and the episode with Michael Jackson(RIP) i like the one where they show Metallica for about one minute

also, "Lisa the Vegetarian" and the episode with Michael Jackson(RIP)
Posted: Jul 7, 2009 9:11 PM - Quote - Report!

SnooBag101

also, i like the "Who Shot Mr. Burns?" series, and the episode where the Simpsons try to convince Homer revenge is wrong (where he tries to destroy the rich Texan's car w/ a baseball bat), and he says he'll blame everything on Maggie, like he did about shooting Mr. Burns also, i like the "Who Shot Mr. Burns?" series, and the episode where the Simpsons try to convince Homer revenge is wrong (where he tries to destroy the rich Texan's car w/ a baseball bat), and he says he'll blame everything on Maggie, like he did about shooting Mr. Burns
Posted: Jul 7, 2009 9:15 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand