THE WiLDHEARTS APRRECIATION SOCIETY

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Favourite Wildhearts Album

LittleKnowItAll

For me It's got to be the wildhearts strike back. Fantastic double disk live album.

For me It's got to be the wildhearts strike back. Fantastic double disk live album.

Posted: Jan 14, 2008 7:32 PM - Quote - Report!

[x]Huffy[x]

Endless, Nameless.

Its so fucked up...so warped.

I love it Then again, i love PHUQ a lot too.Don't ask me to choose between them..I can't
Endless, Nameless.

Its so fucked up...so warped.

I love it Then again, i love PHUQ a lot too.Don't ask me to choose between them..I can't
Posted: Jan 21, 2008 5:06 PM - Quote - Report!

Vince Noir

Fishing For Luckies original 6 track CD, before they put filler like Nite Songs and Mood Swings & Roundabouts on it. And that instrumental shit between some of the tracks.
After that, Earth Vs. then Don't Be Happy...
Fishing For Luckies original 6 track CD, before they put filler like Nite Songs and Mood Swings & Roundabouts on it. And that instrumental shit between some of the tracks.
Posted: Jan 31, 2008 10:50 PM - Quote - Report!

[x]Huffy[x]

Vince Noir wrote on Jan 31st, 2008 at 5:50pm :

Yeah, I never really understood why the record label released Fishing For More Luckies.
Vince Noir wrote on Jan 31st, 2008 at 5:50pm :

Yeah, I never really understood why the record label released Fishing For More Luckies.
Posted: Mar 13, 2008 8:08 PM - Quote - Report!

SlipknotRule93

either Earth vs or PHUQ.

phuq's in my sig coz the name is so funny.

also the album cover.
either Earth vs or PHUQ.

also the album cover.
Posted: Nov 16, 2008 10:30 PM - Quote - Report!

[x]Huffy[x]

SlipknotRule93 wrote on Nov 16th, 2008 at 5:30pm :
either Earth vs or PHUQ.

also the album cover.
I love PHUQ. I've got two copies of the limited edition version with the velvet slipcase.
SlipknotRule93 wrote on Nov 16th, 2008 at 5:30pm :
either Earth vs or PHUQ.

also the album cover.

I love PHUQ. I've got two copies of the limited edition version with the velvet slipcase.
Posted: May 26, 2009 5:15 PM - Quote - Report!

SlipknotRule93

my dad's mate has a HUGE collection of wildhearts cd's. he has this one where aparently if you water the cover it grows "drugs" my dad's mate has a HUGE collection of wildhearts cd's. he has this one where aparently if you water the cover it grows "drugs"
Posted: Jul 1, 2009 10:45 AM - Quote - Report!

Baby Strange

SlipknotRule93 wrote on Jul 1st, 2009 at 5:45am :
my dad's mate has a HUGE collection of wildhearts cd's. he has this one where aparently if you water the cover it grows "drugs"
Sick of Drugs single, I think. It came with a grass/seed mat thing.
my dad's mate has a HUGE collection of wildhearts cd's. he has this one where aparently if you water the cover it grows "drugs"

Sick of Drugs single, I think. It came with a grass/seed mat thing.
Posted: Sep 16, 2009 11:35 AM - Quote - Report!

[x]Huffy[x]

Haha, awesome.
[QUOTE u='SlipknotRule93' d='2009-07-01 05:45:26']my dad's mate has a HUGE collection of wildhearts cd's. he has this one where aparently if you water the cover it grows "drugs"[/QUOTE]Haha, awesome.
Posted: Dec 9, 2009 7:35 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand