Tool and A Perfect Circle fans

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Maynard james Keenan

Not That Emo

Maynard is so awsome. with that cool hair (which is gone now) and a good voice too. My favorite song is Lateralus. Maynard is so awsome. with that cool hair (which is gone now) and a good voice too. My favorite song is Lateralus.
Posted: Feb 12, 2008 10:37 PM - Quote - Report!

QuiGonTheHippy

A PERFECT CIRCLE TO RULE THE WORLD MAN!!! Best band in the world! Maynard is an absolute GENIUS! i do also love Tool, but not as much for some reason! A PERFECT CIRCLE TO RULE THE WORLD MAN!!! Best band in the world! Maynard is an absolute GENIUS! i do also love Tool, but not as much for some reason!
Posted: Feb 12, 2008 11:08 PM - Quote - Report!

Not That Emo

QuiGonTheHippy wrote on Feb 12th, 2008 at 6:08pm :
A PERFECT CIRCLE TO RULE THE WORLD MAN!!! Best band in the world! Maynard is an absolute GENIUS! i do also love Tool, but not as much for some reason!
I hear you man
QuiGonTheHippy wrote on Feb 12th, 2008 at 6:08pm :
A PERFECT CIRCLE TO RULE THE WORLD MAN!!! Best band in the world! Maynard is an absolute GENIUS! i do also love Tool, but not as much for some reason!
I hear you man
Posted: Feb 13, 2008 3:39 PM - Quote - Report!

Quicksand15

my favourite singer ever, love his side-project "Puscifer", too! my favourite singer ever, love his side-project "Puscifer", too!
Posted: Mar 24, 2008 2:58 PM - Quote - Report!

thomastaffmorse

Definately have to agree. Maynard is a musical genius. The guy has one of the most amazing voices on the planet. I think Tool and APC are equally amazing!

:golfclap:

Definately have to agree. Maynard is a musical genius. The guy has one of the most amazing voices on the planet. I think Tool and APC are equally amazing!

Posted: May 1, 2008 2:47 AM - Quote - Report!

Not That Emo

thomastaffmorse wrote on Apr 30th, 2008 at 9:47pm :

Funny part is, he couldn't disagree with you more. In every interview, he keeps saying that he's not very good at all, and he only does 1/4 of the work. all the band members participate.

I agree with you, and he needs to glorify himself a little more
[QUOTE u='thomastaffmorse' d='2008-04-30 21:47:45']

[/QUOTE]Funny part is, he couldn't disagree with you more. In every interview, he keeps saying that he's not very good at all, and he only does 1/4 of the work. all the band members participate.

Posted: May 29, 2008 11:57 PM - Quote - Report!

dale-banez

Not That Emo wrote on May 29th, 2008 at 6:57pm :
Funny part is, he couldn't disagree with you more. In every interview, he keeps saying that he's not very good at all, and he only does 1/4 of the work. all the band members participate.

the meek shall inherit the earth...

my favorite's Vicarious.
Not That Emo wrote on May 29th, 2008 at 6:57pm :

the meek shall inherit the earth...

my favorite's Vicarious.
Posted: Jun 13, 2009 6:22 AM - Quote - Report!

BaritonGuitar

Maynard James Keenan (I love his name too) uses his voice in a unique & very inventive way. That's why the songs of Tool and a Perfect Circle stand out from anything else in the metal-world. I prefer Tool, the drummer is great too, I believe Tool is blessed with 4 almost equally great musicians. I hope they stay together as long as they live. The trouble is, they are commercially obliged to make another album because of that contract with their record company. And also the fans are very demanding. That's not a good thing. I think it makes Maynard puke. Who likes pressure anyway. Maynard James Keenan (I love his name too) uses his voice in a unique & very inventive way. That's why the songs of Tool and a Perfect Circle stand out from anything else in the metal-world. I prefer Tool, the drummer is great too, I believe Tool is blessed with 4 almost equally great musicians. I hope they stay together as long as they live. The trouble is, they are commercially obliged to make another album because of that contract with their record company. And also the fans are very demanding. That's not a good thing. I think it makes Maynard puke. Who likes pressure anyway.
Posted: Dec 18, 2010 5:10 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand