Top Gear Lovers

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Favourite Epic Race?

frusciante_50

This group needed a thread, so as administrator, I took it upon myself to make one. Im such a bloody trooper.

So, what is your favourite epic Top Gear race? I would have to say the one where they race the Bugati Veyron against James' plane (or Flying washing machine as Jeremy put it)

Go!!
This group needed a thread, so as administrator, I took it upon myself to make one. Im such a bloody trooper.

So, what is your favourite epic Top Gear race? I would have to say the one where they race the Bugati Veyron against James' plane (or Flying washing machine as Jeremy put it)

Go!!
Posted: May 8, 2008 9:45 PM - Quote - Report!

hazzmatazz

Any of the races with the Bugati Veyron were epic. But the aqua-car one was funny as hell as well. Any of the races with the Bugati Veyron were epic. But the aqua-car one was funny as hell as well.
Posted: May 9, 2008 11:10 AM - Quote - Report!

Uber-rocker

frusciante_50 wrote on May 8th, 2008 at 4:45pm :
This group needed a thread, so as administrator, I took it upon myself to make one. Im such a bloody trooper. So, what is your favourite epic Top Gear race? I would have to say the one where they race the Bugati Veyron against James' plane (or Flying washing machine as Jeremy put it) Go!!

Yup, I'd have to put that one as my favourite.. Or the one that they did from the studio to Monte Carlo - that was awesome too.
frusciante_50 wrote on May 8th, 2008 at 4:45pm :
This group needed a thread, so as administrator, I took it upon myself to make one. Im such a bloody trooper. So, what is your favourite epic Top Gear race? I would have to say the one where they race the Bugati Veyron against James' plane (or Flying washing machine as Jeremy put it) Go!!

Yup, I'd have to put that one as my favourite.. Or the one that they did from the studio to Monte Carlo - that was awesome too.
Posted: May 12, 2008 5:22 AM - Quote - Report!

rhcp22

what bout the one wit the tractors where Jeremy had a massive ass plane hooked up to his, and Hammond had the producers office lol....

classic
what bout the one wit the tractors where Jeremy had a massive ass plane hooked up to his, and Hammond had the producers office lol....

classic
Posted: May 17, 2008 12:49 AM - Quote - Report!

Richard Pizzey

the one where they race to norway, that was good, i liked it when the boats went wrong,

they should race to china, clarkson drives and the others take a boat
the one where they race to norway, that was good, i liked it when the boats went wrong,

they should race to china, clarkson drives and the others take a boat
Posted: May 19, 2008 9:53 PM - Quote - Report!

hugh20

Defenitly the aqua car one then the veryon. Defenitly the aqua car one then the veryon.
Posted: Jun 6, 2008 4:03 PM - Quote - Report!

thellamaking

The amphibious (sp?) cars one is exetremely good. The amphibious (sp?) cars one is exetremely good.
Posted: Jun 8, 2008 9:28 AM - Quote - Report!

jcasey77

not really sure if this qualifies as an "epic race" but the one where they go to america is incredible, followed shortly by the one where they have to prove that British Leyland made good cars and Jeremy's door fell apart, then fell apart some more, then the two rear doors fell off. Classic. not really sure if this qualifies as an "epic race" but the one where they go to america is incredible, followed shortly by the one where they have to prove that British Leyland made good cars and Jeremy's door fell apart, then fell apart some more, then the two rear doors fell off. Classic.
Posted: Jul 4, 2008 6:20 AM - Quote - Report!

hazzmatazz

I've now decided the race in London was epic. It had the Stig as well, and that was hilarious. I've now decided the race in London was epic. It had the Stig as well, and that was hilarious.
Posted: Aug 14, 2008 11:47 AM - Quote - Report!

tortilla

i like the one wher they had to build a car
and the stig was driving the same car to where they were building it
that was a pretty funny race
i like the one wher they had to build a car and the stig was driving the same car to where they were building it that was a pretty funny race
Posted: Jan 27, 2011 2:31 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand