Transformice!

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

The Transformice Revival

LightandEasy

Has anyone else noticed a certain lack of activity as a community? Does anyone want to present ideas to potentially raise the activity of the pack? I have a few ideas that we could use, but everyone is more than welcome to suggest.

Ideas
+Map Competition
+"Superlatives Competition" (Best player over all, Best shaman, biggest troll, etc)
+Another type of team oriented competition, that involves less math on my part >.>

Post away my friends.

Has anyone else noticed a certain lack of activity as a community? Does anyone want to present ideas to potentially raise the activity of the pack? I have a few ideas that we could use, but everyone is more than welcome to suggest.

Ideas
+Map Competition
+"Superlatives Competition" (Best player over all, Best shaman, biggest troll, etc)
+Another type of team oriented competition, that involves less math on my part >.>

Post away my friends.

Posted: Sep 23, 2010 4:22 AM - Quote - Report!

mhylands

Haha, I like the less math :P But definitely a skills competition, or some kind of best fail boat or random construction competition would be awesome. Haha, I like the less math :P But definitely a skills competition, or some kind of best fail boat or random construction competition would be awesome.
Posted: Sep 23, 2010 6:59 AM - Quote - Report!

Metal Axe

I promise I'll be more active in a few days. School break is FINALLY coming around. So tired, I've been spending my free time asleep rather than on Transformice. :p: I promise I'll be more active in a few days. School break is FINALLY coming around. So tired, I've been spending my free time asleep rather than on Transformice. :p:
Posted: Sep 23, 2010 7:41 AM - Quote - Report!

ilikepirates

A reunion of the original mice is what I want. I miss you guys. :( A reunion of the original mice is what I want. I miss you guys. :(
Posted: Sep 23, 2010 7:03 PM - Quote - Report!

DimebagLivesOn

Sorry I haven't been playing, I'm busy now that I've moved out :( Sorry I haven't been playing, I'm busy now that I've moved out :(
Posted: Sep 23, 2010 10:42 PM - Quote - Report!

Victory2134

I agree with pirates, I hardly see all the cool regs anymore. Of course, it's probably because I don't get on much. :( I agree with pirates, I hardly see all the cool regs anymore. Of course, it's probably because I don't get on much. :(
Posted: Sep 23, 2010 11:19 PM - Quote - Report!

LightandEasy

Yeah, I have lots of school work too. And I miss all you guys also! Yeah, I have lots of school work too. And I miss all you guys also!
Posted: Sep 24, 2010 3:36 AM - Quote - Report!

StewieSwan

I think UraniYum and I are the only ones who still regularly play I think UraniYum and I are the only ones who still regularly play
Posted: Sep 24, 2010 3:42 AM - Quote - Report!

LightandEasy

Yeah, I've been getting on a little more frequently w/ UraniYum Yeah, I've been getting on a little more frequently w/ UraniYum
Posted: Sep 24, 2010 3:46 AM - Quote - Report!

izbbass

I play everyday too... I play everyday too...
Posted: Sep 24, 2010 7:43 PM - Quote - Report!

rebekahgfx

I'm down for anything. I play every day and am really disappointed when there are no mice in /room UG for me to play with. I'm down for anything. I play every day and am really disappointed when there are no mice in /room UG for me to play with.
Posted: Sep 24, 2010 10:26 PM - Quote - Report!

ilikepirates

I haven't seen the original players for a while now. Also, Bekah likes to play with mice? ;) I haven't seen the original players for a while now. Also, Bekah likes to play with mice? ;)
Posted: Sep 24, 2010 10:44 PM - Quote - Report!

UntilISleep

StewieSwan wrote on Sep 23rd, 2010 at 10:42pm :
I think UraniYum and I are the only ones who still regularly play

No one ever remembers me :sad:
[QUOTE u='StewieSwan' d='2010-09-23 22:42:15']I think UraniYum and I are the only ones who still regularly play[/QUOTE] No one ever remembers me :sad:
Posted: Sep 24, 2010 11:55 PM - Quote - Report!

metalkamikazee

the room usually only has up to 9 mice
and they are usually the same ones
the room usually only has up to 9 mice and they are usually the same ones
Posted: Sep 25, 2010 12:35 AM - Quote - Report!

tallicafan888

I'm on most days but not normally in the UG room. I'll have a look more often if more people are gonna play. I'm on most days but not normally in the UG room. I'll have a look more often if more people are gonna play.
Posted: Sep 25, 2010 6:18 PM - Quote - Report!

Dirge Humani

StewieSwan wrote on Sep 23rd, 2010 at 10:42pm :
I think UraniYum and I are the only ones who still regularly play

Fuck your shit I do too :mad:
[QUOTE u='StewieSwan' d='2010-09-23 22:42:15']I think UraniYum and I are the only ones who still regularly play[/QUOTE] Fuck your shit I do too :mad:
Posted: Sep 27, 2010 6:37 AM - Quote - Report!

Rocketface2112

i play all the time too! i play all the time too!
Posted: Sep 27, 2010 5:56 PM - Quote - Report!

LexDrex

i still play...but the room is always so empty......btw i r still banned :p i still play...but the room is always so empty......btw i r still banned :p
Posted: Oct 2, 2010 9:23 AM - Quote - Report!

mhylands

I still play several times a week, before classes for a few hours, or at home late. I still play several times a week, before classes for a few hours, or at home late.
Posted: Oct 2, 2010 9:38 AM - Quote - Report!

mullet1337

I would play, but I have no time for schoolwork as it is already I would play, but I have no time for schoolwork as it is already
Posted: Oct 3, 2010 9:56 PM - Quote - Report!

soXlittleXtimeX

I play a bit every day, but a competition sounds like a good idea.

Maybe another gang war because I missed the other one....
:(
I play a bit every day, but a competition sounds like a good idea. Maybe another gang war because I missed the other one.... :(
Posted: Oct 6, 2010 9:44 AM - Quote - Report!

tallicafan888

If there is another comp, I'd suggest having it in half term when people aren't at school. The superlatives idea is good. If there is another comp, I'd suggest having it in half term when people aren't at school. The superlatives idea is good.
Posted: Oct 8, 2010 5:24 PM - Quote - Report!

Metal Axe

Yeah, I've got mock exams soon and my real exams a month later. So we should think about planning some event for when everyone is on break. I'd enjoy the superlatives, but we'd have to put some time aside to working out all the categories and judging criteria. Yeah, I've got mock exams soon and my real exams a month later. So we should think about planning some event for when everyone is on break. I'd enjoy the superlatives, but we'd have to put some time aside to working out all the categories and judging criteria.
Posted: Oct 9, 2010 1:34 AM - Quote - Report!

izbbass

^ A holiday bonanza? ^ A holiday bonanza?
Posted: Oct 10, 2010 10:26 PM - Quote - Report!

tallicafan888

Just thinking off the top of my head;

Fastest mouse
Biggest show-off
Biggest troll
Worst troll?
Best shaman
Worst shaman
Most creative shaman
Best walljumper
Luckiest mouse
Most skilled mouse
Worst loser
Most popular mouse
Funniest mouse
Favourite mouse

I'm thinking if we havea form to fill out where you just put the name of the mouse next to the category, like in the UG yearly quiz thing.
Also have a sign in thread like last time where everyone who wants to be involved can enter, then we know who we can vote for.

We could do with more people playing, I'd say there's not much point if under 15 people play, 20-25 would be fun.
Just thinking off the top of my head; Fastest mouse Biggest show-off Biggest troll Worst troll? Best shaman Worst shaman Most creative shaman Best walljumper Luckiest mouse Most skilled mouse Worst loser Most popular mouse Funniest mouse Favourite mouse I'm thinking if we havea form to fill out where you just put the name of the mouse next to the category, like in the UG yearly quiz thing. Also have a sign in thread like last time where everyone who wants to be involved can enter, then we know who we can vote for. We could do with more people playing, I'd say there's not much point if under 15 people play, 20-25 would be fun.
Posted: Oct 12, 2010 11:19 AM - Quote - Report!

DayVBayB

I'm in exam mode until mid november. Hopefully you guys'll still be playing by then. I'm in exam mode until mid november. Hopefully you guys'll still be playing by then.
Posted: Oct 12, 2010 11:32 AM - Quote - Report!

LexDrex

i am now officially free of exams and will be on holiday mode from 28 October onwards.....lets just see if anyone will still be playing by then i am now officially free of exams and will be on holiday mode from 28 October onwards.....lets just see if anyone will still be playing by then
Posted: Oct 13, 2010 6:33 AM - Quote - Report!

Metal Axe

I will be free of exams in 6 weeks. Then holiday mode until late January. :D I will be free of exams in 6 weeks. Then holiday mode until late January. :D
Posted: Oct 13, 2010 7:40 AM - Quote - Report!

mcjosh

I haven't been on in weeeeeks cause of school. I plan on playing again sometime soon. I haven't been on in weeeeeks cause of school. I plan on playing again sometime soon.
Posted: Oct 16, 2010 1:48 PM - Quote - Report!

Metal Axe

What about... a bootcamp competition. Because I know how much you all love bootcamp :p What about... a bootcamp competition. Because I know how much you all love bootcamp :p
Posted: Nov 4, 2010 6:59 AM - Quote - Report!

LightandEasy

Definitely, and yes I am going to play more. I promise. Definitely, and yes I am going to play more. I promise.
Posted: Nov 5, 2010 3:28 AM - Quote - Report!

tallicafan888

I love the bootcamp maps. This would be in my interests. I love the bootcamp maps. This would be in my interests.
Posted: Nov 5, 2010 8:45 PM - Quote - Report!

rjdusa

Bootcamp? (Haven't been on for a while) Bootcamp? (Haven't been on for a while)
Posted: Nov 6, 2010 7:41 AM - Quote - Report!

Metal Axe

Maps without a shaman... It involves ALOT of walljumping, cornerjumping and other techniques you won't have seen until you start bootcamp. :p Maps without a shaman... It involves ALOT of walljumping, cornerjumping and other techniques you won't have seen until you start bootcamp. :p
Posted: Nov 6, 2010 10:27 AM - Quote - Report!

rjdusa

Maybe around thanksgiving break I'll be around for it then. Maybe around thanksgiving break I'll be around for it then.
Posted: Nov 6, 2010 10:11 PM - Quote - Report!

geanes

So this didn't happen I guess. :sad: So this didn't happen I guess. :sad:
Posted: Dec 23, 2010 11:45 AM - Quote - Report!

mhylands

Haha, nope XD Oh well, everyone has their own lives to attend to, and Transformice had a great run, but the spirit will still live on in the few who still actively play it. Haha, nope XD Oh well, everyone has their own lives to attend to, and Transformice had a great run, but the spirit will still live on in the few who still actively play it.
Posted: Dec 23, 2010 2:38 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand