Trumpet Player's Alliance

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

what kind of trumpet do you have and/or want?

ortrigger

i have an old, beat up, Bach. but i want an old King like my former band teacher had. that thing sounded amazing.
i have an old, beat up, Bach. but i want an old King like my former band teacher had. that thing sounded amazing.
Posted: Aug 29, 2008 3:23 AM - Quote - Report!

E V H 5150

Yeah, I think I have a Bach. I used to have a Blessing. But I took that back to the music store where I was renting and pretty much told them it was a peice of crap after 4 years with it, so they gave me a Bach 300 I think. I've been renting four five years, and it's about to be six. Awesome. Yeah, I think I have a Bach. I used to have a Blessing. But I took that back to the music store where I was renting and pretty much told them it was a peice of crap after 4 years with it, so they gave me a Bach 300 I think. I've been renting four five years, and it's about to be six. Awesome.
Posted: Aug 30, 2008 8:54 AM - Quote - Report!

ortrigger

I'm gonna buy a new trumpet when I get some money saved. possibly a Bach Stradivarius or maybe i'll find an old King like i mentioned earlier. I'm gonna buy a new trumpet when I get some money saved. possibly a Bach Stradivarius or maybe i'll find an old King like i mentioned earlier.
Posted: Sep 4, 2008 2:44 AM - Quote - Report!

master2sexy

I have a Bach, not sure what kind though... I have a Bach, not sure what kind though...
Posted: Jun 13, 2009 8:27 PM - Quote - Report!

metalkamikazee

i have a bach i have a picture of it on this site but it's really beat up i have a bach
i have a picture of it on this site but it's really beat up
Posted: Jun 22, 2009 2:37 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand