Tuned Out!

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Dropped tunings - general thread

zhille

This is the general thread for any king of dropped tunings, and all of you who play in it. I know from experience, most of alternate tunings people play in are some kinds of Dropped tunings, DT in short.
This is the general thread for any king of dropped tunings, and all of you who play in it. I know from experience, most of alternate tunings people play in are some kinds of Dropped tunings, DT in short.
Posted: Nov 25, 2009 5:27 AM - Quote - Report!

metalkamikazee

I usually play Drop C for my songs I usually play Drop C for my songs
Posted: Nov 25, 2009 12:15 PM - Quote - Report!

zhille

Oh yeah, bring out the fat! :) The fifth between the lowest two strings really gives an option to chug in an interesting manner. It's more...metal :) Oh yeah, bring out the fat! :) The fifth between the lowest two strings really gives an option to chug in an interesting manner. It's more...metal :)
Posted: Nov 25, 2009 4:41 PM - Quote - Report!

GuideToGenocide

Double dropped C, double dropped D, (C# G# C# F# A# C# ?)

Double dropped C, double dropped D, (C# G# C# F# A# C# ?)

Posted: Dec 1, 2009 7:58 PM - Quote - Report!

seth's daddy

I don't know what you're supposed to call this tuning, but it goes from low to high;

C, G, D, G, B, E. I usually tune it down a half step farther.

I got the idea for this from King's X. But Soundgarden also used it.
I don't know what you're supposed to call this tuning, but it goes from low to high; C, G, D, G, B, E. I usually tune it down a half step farther. I got the idea for this from King's X. But Soundgarden also used it.
Posted: Dec 2, 2009 5:25 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand