UG Anonymous

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Stage 1 - Admitting you have a problem.

Preid

So you have a problem?

Ever felt stressed, anxiety, depressed, lonely, bored when not on UG?

These are all signs you are spending to much time here. Detaching yourself from the real world to a point where youd rather live in UG Land.

How many posts do you make in a average night?
How long is a average night?
What do you feel at the end of the night?

Feel free to introduce yourself, what you do, where you come from and why youre here.

Preid
:wavey:

So you have a problem?

Ever felt stressed, anxiety, depressed, lonely, bored when not on UG?

These are all signs you are spending to much time here. Detaching yourself from the real world to a point where youd rather live in UG Land.

How many posts do you make in a average night?
How long is a average night?
What do you feel at the end of the night?

Feel free to introduce yourself, what you do, where you come from and why youre here.

Preid
:wavey:

Posted: Dec 5, 2007 5:03 PM - Quote - Report!

Its_Rock77

I am Its_Rock77, and I am slightly addicted to UG.there. I said it. :p but I feel good that I have an extremely small addiction compared to some other people... I am Its_Rock77, and I am slightly addicted to UG.there. I said it. :p but I feel good that I have an extremely small addiction compared to some other people...
Posted: Dec 5, 2007 10:17 PM - Quote - Report!

element4433

I'm Collin and I'm a UG addict. I don't have a horrible problem, it just keeps me up late. I'm Collin and I'm a UG addict. I don't have a horrible problem, it just keeps me up late.
Posted: Dec 5, 2007 10:57 PM - Quote - Report!

Preid

Wonderful, wonderful.

Hi, my names Preid, i was once addicted back in the day.

Managed to just pull through.
Wonderful, wonderful.

Hi, my names Preid, i was once addicted back in the day.

Managed to just pull through.
Posted: Dec 6, 2007 11:30 PM - Quote - Report!

petrucci_owns86

I'm petrucci_owns86, and I'm completely and utterly addicted to UG.

I'm trying to thin it out by using MySpace more.
I'm petrucci_owns86, and I'm completely and utterly addicted to UG.

I'm trying to thin it out by using MySpace more.
Posted: Jan 27, 2008 2:02 AM - Quote - Report!

Sc0rpi0n

Im Sc0rpi0n, and Im addicted and I havent even hit the forum yet. I know as soon as I do my wife will divorce me :( Im tryin to break her in slow though hehe. Im Sc0rpi0n, and Im addicted and I havent even hit the forum yet. I know as soon as I do my wife will divorce me :( Im tryin to break her in slow though hehe.
Posted: Mar 23, 2008 3:20 AM - Quote - Report!

dio_dude

I'm dio_dude and i'm a massive pit whore. i got banned so it's forced me to go on different websites alot more. I'm dio_dude and i'm a massive pit whore. i got banned so it's forced me to go on different websites alot more.
Posted: Apr 11, 2008 7:30 AM - Quote - Report!

TopicOfTheDay

I'm TopicOfTheday and I'm going to be addicted if I don't find other things to do with my life. I'm TopicOfTheday and I'm going to be addicted if I don't find other things to do with my life.
Posted: Nov 21, 2008 9:44 PM - Quote - Report!

jazzmansax

*sniff* sometimes i stay up all night just chatting about all these cool *sniff* mp3's and then i stay on all day checkin' em out! *sniff* also im jazzmansax. check out my mp3's (you'll be pleasantly surprised. listen to stompin' at the savvoy) *sniff* *sniff* sometimes i stay up all night just chatting about all these cool *sniff* mp3's and then i stay on all day checkin' em out! *sniff* also im jazzmansax. check out my mp3's (you'll be pleasantly surprised. listen to stompin' at the savvoy) *sniff*
Posted: Jul 16, 2010 8:37 PM - Quote - Report!

Rowrena Chan

Addicted, barely do what I'm assigned because of UG ;) Addicted, barely do what I'm assigned because of UG ;)
Posted: Jun 10, 2011 5:26 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand