UG Vampires

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

twilight

vampire135

who thought the movie sucked. i did. who thought the movie sucked.  i did.
Posted: Apr 15, 2009 5:19 PM - Quote - Report!

kittyroxnow

i love that fucken movie dammit!!!!!!!! i love that fucken movie dammit!!!!!!!!
Posted: Apr 19, 2009 3:48 AM - Quote - Report!

Eddie4President

It was horrible. Without a doubt. Not as bad as the books, because at least the movie didn't come up with that horrible plot, those pathetically shallow characters, and unbelievably cliched dialogue. But still, an abomination of the worst kind. It was horrible. Without a doubt. Not as bad as the books, because at least the movie didn't come up with that horrible plot, those pathetically shallow characters, and unbelievably cliched dialogue. But still, an abomination of the worst kind.
Posted: May 18, 2009 8:27 PM - Quote - Report!

Mainer

The Books and the movie SUCKED The Books and the movie SUCKED
Posted: Jun 24, 2009 12:04 AM - Quote - Report!

Chokenhold

That's not wahat I call a "Vampire-movie", there's no blood in it! And what's up with that "glitterthing"? That's not wahat I call a "Vampire-movie", there's no blood in it! And what's up with that "glitterthing"?
Posted: Jul 27, 2009 1:09 PM - Quote - Report!

Sickhick

I've never seen it nor have I read the books. I do not like corporate, erotic "vampires". And I do not like people making money off vampire fiction or false lycantrophy ("werewolves"). Believe me, the mainstream is making a joke off us. I've never seen it nor have I read the books. I do not like corporate, erotic "vampires". And I do not like people making money off vampire fiction or false lycantrophy ("werewolves"). Believe me, the mainstream is making a joke off us.
Posted: Oct 11, 2009 7:27 AM - Quote - Report!

KitKat555

The movies were okay but the books were MUCH better. The movies were okay but the books were MUCH better.
Posted: Aug 3, 2011 12:52 AM - Quote - Report!

MetallicGod07

Wow. I thought no one cared about this group anymore. It's nice to see a pretty recent post. It's been ages since I've checked up on this. Bahaha. Wow. I thought no one cared about this group anymore. It's nice to see a pretty recent post. It's been ages since I've checked up on this. Bahaha.
Posted: Aug 29, 2011 3:06 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand