Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

How would you like to see the human race wiped out

Fuzzbox91

nuclear war?
aliens?
meteor?
Cthulhu?

im gonna go with either meteor or chtulhu, i dont want it to be by human hands that this world ends, a divine being must wipe the scum from this earth.
nuclear war?
aliens?
meteor?
Cthulhu?

im gonna go with either meteor or chtulhu, i dont want it to be by human hands that this world ends, a divine being must wipe the scum from this earth. 
Posted: Oct 13, 2008 12:07 AM - Quote - Report!

thedudemeister

I'm going for nuclear war. I'm going for nuclear war.
Posted: Oct 13, 2008 2:13 PM - Quote - Report!

Aurigo

Everybody t-bagging each other.
Then they all die cause one random dude went on a t-bagging spree, and farted on everyone and like it smelled.. and they suffocated.. and the dude that farted killed them all and he had no one to breed with.. so he farted in a room filled with gas and killed himself..
Everybody t-bagging each other.
Then they all die cause one random dude went on a t-bagging spree, and farted on everyone and like it smelled.. and they suffocated.. and the dude that farted killed them all and he had no one to breed with.. so he farted in a room filled with gas and killed himself..
Posted: Oct 14, 2008 8:21 PM - Quote - Report!

Zolom

Pedobear-thulu. Or some sort of shooping. Come on, that would be fun to see Pedobear-thulu. Or some sort of shooping. Come on, that would be fun to see
Posted: Oct 14, 2008 11:10 PM - Quote - Report!

BlackandSilver

Mass rape? Mass rape?
Posted: Oct 19, 2008 5:49 PM - Quote - Report!

xMarkx

im going with global warming sped up by 10x then we all drown im going with global warming sped up by 10x then we all drown
Posted: Oct 23, 2008 11:23 PM - Quote - Report!

zzeazz

by 2 super cats that fight to the death over our cities and towns, using their Fire beams and their HUGE paws to crush us.

Well..... yeah
by 2 super cats that fight to the death over our cities and towns, using their Fire beams and their HUGE paws to crush us.

Well..... yeah
Posted: Oct 27, 2008 8:34 PM - Quote - Report!

Malumsanus

a giant asteroid that on impact would lift up so much dirt it would blanket all civilization as we know it. No one will know if humans ever existed after that. a giant asteroid that on impact would lift up so much dirt it would blanket all civilization as we know it. No one will know if humans ever existed after that.
Posted: Nov 9, 2008 4:46 PM - Quote - Report!

ASHMAN24

I wuld hav 2 go wit meteor I wuld hav 2 go wit meteor
Posted: Nov 11, 2008 3:34 AM - Quote - Report!

metalheadrenzo

Cthulhu Cthulhu
Posted: Nov 16, 2008 2:49 AM - Quote - Report!

googoog'joob

being beaten with my penis. one by one. starting with your mom being beaten with my penis. one by one. starting with your mom
Posted: Nov 21, 2008 12:16 AM - Quote - Report!

Vd Hamster

Mass famine followed by cannibalism. Mass famine followed by cannibalism.
Posted: Nov 22, 2008 4:54 PM - Quote - Report!

Silent_Jester13

Long Cat will purify the universe. Long Cat will purify the universe.
Posted: Nov 25, 2008 12:46 AM - Quote - Report!

2mins2midnite

john petrucci jizzing on everything john petrucci jizzing on everything
Posted: Jan 3, 2009 2:32 PM - Quote - Report!

AtlantaHardcore

Mass asphyxia due to forgetting to breathe. Mass asphyxia due to forgetting to breathe.
Posted: Jan 14, 2009 2:48 PM - Quote - Report!

demonofthenight

Violent genital explosions caused by STD's

That way only sexually frustrated virgins will survive, who'll be too shy of the opposite sex to procreate.

That way only sexually frustrated virgins will survive, who'll be too shy of the opposite sex to procreate.
Posted: Jan 29, 2009 4:25 PM - Quote - Report!

_-Joey-_

Chuck Norris. Chuck Norris.
Posted: Mar 1, 2009 4:26 PM - Quote - Report!

decayingdave

Zombie Plague, that way not EVERYONE would die and the survivors would have cleaved up mountains of walking cannibalistic corpses, so they would be the most battle hardened, honorable and bloodthirsty humans to walk the earth - for Once the whole human race would have something to be proud of. Zombie Plague, that way not EVERYONE would die and the survivors would have cleaved up mountains of walking cannibalistic corpses, so they would be the most battle hardened, honorable and bloodthirsty humans to walk the earth - for Once the whole human race would have something to be proud of.
Posted: Mar 5, 2009 10:58 PM - Quote - Report!

tremeloud

I hope more intelligent beings visit our planet, and decide to use us as guinea pigs for their sick but profitable experiments until we all whither away. I hope more intelligent beings visit our planet, and decide to use us as guinea pigs for their sick but profitable experiments until we all whither away.
Posted: Mar 19, 2009 9:41 PM - Quote - Report!

MaGgOt_13

The most likely way is that London and Tokyo will lift up on hydrolic legs and battle for supplies, when the oil and other fossil fuels run out. That would be hillarious, any survivors would be worthy of life. Natural Selection FTW. The most likely way is that London and Tokyo will lift up on hydrolic legs and battle for supplies, when the oil and other fossil fuels run out. That would be hillarious, any survivors would be worthy of life.
Natural Selection FTW.
Posted: May 12, 2009 5:52 PM - Quote - Report!

pnk rkr

Black Hole..swallows everything..not human..not divine..perfection..humanity sucks..n God is not real..therefore it's the appropriate end..swallowed whole by a Black Hole and maybe recycled into something useful. Black Hole..swallows everything..not human..not divine..perfection..humanity sucks..n God is not real..therefore it's the appropriate end..swallowed whole by a Black Hole and maybe recycled into something useful.
Posted: Jul 31, 2009 2:15 PM - Quote - Report!

2mins2midnite

xMarkx wrote on Oct 23rd, 2008 at 6:23pm :
im going with global warming sped up by 10x then we all drown
Errmm... you know we can swim XD
xMarkx wrote on Oct 23rd, 2008 at 6:23pm :
im going with global warming sped up by 10x then we all drown

Errmm... you know we can swim XD
Posted: Jul 31, 2009 4:03 PM - Quote - Report!

Sickhick

demonofthenight wrote on Jan 29th, 2009 at 11:25am :

^ This. That way I'd survive. I'm not shy, I just hate people too much to fuck. I've always wanted to be the last person on earth. This is how the dinosaurs died too. (The ones I didn't kill.)
[QUOTE u='demonofthenight' d='2009-01-29 11:25:19']Violent genital explosions caused by STD's

That way only sexually frustrated virgins will survive, who'll be too shy of the opposite sex to procreate.[/QUOTE] ^ This. That way I'd survive. I'm not shy, I just hate people too much to fuck. I've always wanted to be the last person on earth. This is how the dinosaurs died too. (The ones I didn't kill.)
Posted: Oct 22, 2009 8:42 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand